Recruiting 2019-2021 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2019-2021

Man... Cook is short, he looks like he's hardly 5-foot 6.

Doesn't mean he can't be a good player, but theres no doubt he's small.

Does anyone know who Casey Powell is with in this picture? Woody is usually good at this stuff -

Berkman is the all time leading scorer in the state of FL, the first 200/200 player, & the all time assist leader - a QB. Good size @ 6" 190 lbs. IL has him as #12 in class. Trains routinely w Casey Powell. He & G Cook (IL#9) were on the same line in Vail last week. G Cook looking great as well!

Florida Best Known Boys' High School Lacrosse Records

Hopefully.18 class is a key to expanding and reinforcing a wide core. Coaches have had some good recent drafts in last couple of years. 15' not too shabby and 16' yielded Trimboli, Refhuss, Lipka, Dearth, Fiorini, Kennedy, DiPietro, Varello, Porter, Klan ,Strang to name a few. Winauskaus would have been icing on the 16" cake-class if he had stayed.

Curious to see how good Wisnauskas really is when he is not constantly set up - he was wide open on the doorstep most of the time due to rotations and slides

Does anyone know who Casey Powell is with in this picture? Woody is usually good at this stuff -

I looked up vaillacrosse.com and found this a bit perturbing. In U19 hs division of Vail Shootout, the Fla Kings finished 9th out of 10 teams and there were a couple of games where the team was thrashed on the scoreboard with few goals scored by them. No one on their roster made the All Star list as well. Kings team likely didn't have the depth or perhaps difficulty acclimating to high altitude but would have thought they would be more competitive with those three on team. Competition was obviously stiff there as many UA kids played. Team names FCA, I believe out of Maryland , won U19

Fla Kings were all D2 Lynn U (Boca) kids with 3 'Cuse guys making a guest appearance via Sweetlax friends. I hear the SU commits were playing pole at times just stop the bleeding. FCA and West Coast Stars were straight stacked with D1 guys, practiced together and prepared!

Thx FlaSUfan for that info, makes more sense now. Kings- FCA ( 5-18 ) video can be painfully watched but I skimmed to watch Kings goals and Cook did score once on a nice running shot. FCA was loaded with talent. The fogo Sisselberger headed to Lehigh and Makar of Maryland have been shining against peers.

Curious to see how good Wisnauskas really is when he is not constantly set up - he was wide open on the doorstep most of the time due to rotations and slides

I wouldn't say that's really a fair way of looking at his play going forward. From the highlights I saw he seemed to have a decent amount of scoring capabilities off of the dodge, along with an accurate cannon of an outside shot. Also looking at his stats, 15 assists would indicate he has more play making potential than your standard off-ball finisher. Ultimately it really sucks we couldn't hang on to him.

Burning Orange are 2-0 in LP so far. 2018 recruits playing solid against veteran D1 talent. Seth Thornton looking great with a high FO percentage (very athletic on GBs & fast breaks) - taking around 90% of all draws, Shahe Katchadurian looks strong in goal (splitting time w/ Madonna) - good outlet passer, Jack Kennedy playing really well at pole, & Mikey Berkman at attack with 6 points today in 2 games - a physical cover - head up dodger who plays real D on rides. Game 1 against Orange Crush 12-10 'Cuse. Game 2 against Cornell Steelheads 7-1 'Cuse. The bench is short & tomorrow games look to be tougher.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 9.12.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 9.12.26 PM.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 68
You can purchase (digitally) the IL recruiting issue starting tomorrow. Sounds like they will be rolling out their different rankings over the next two weeks. Imagine that Cook, Magnan and Fiorini will all be Power 100 recruits but other than that I am curious to see how the Syracuse recruits stack up.

2018 Recruiting Issue: Covers Unveiled

Cook, Magnan and Fiorini will probably be top 50, since they were in the UAAA game. Maybe Berkman or Katchadurian make the top 100???

Here's my guess for who will be in IL's top 100 2019s:
JJ Levandowski
Sean Donnelly
Josh Zawada
Michael Page

Maybe:
Landon Clary
Zach Lee

Here's my guess for who will be in IL's top 100 2019s:
JJ Levandowski
Sean Donnelly
Josh Zawada
Michael Page

Maybe:
Landon Clary
Zach Lee

I think you are close. According to the Inside Lacrosse Recruiting Database, Levandowski, Zawada and Page are all listed as 4 start recruits (Donnelly is not "starred" - it looks like they only rank five and four start recruits). Not sure how often this is updated, but probably gives us our best guess at this point.

Syracuse-2019 - College Team | Inside Lacrosse

It does look like Levandwoski was "Magnan'ed" - he was IL's number two recruit last year in the class, but now isn't even a five star.

2020 isn’t really take a look at CJ Kirst coaches son from Leading Edge and Debarton NJ. Shifty lefty with great IQ.

Also Connell Kumar from Leading Edge /Seton Hall tall middie who can shoot with both hands.

It’s a shame we didn’t get Sheehan’s son also
Who is going to Penn State. West Genny and Sweetlax Upstate Star!