Luke Rhoa, M, Washington, DC / St John's
Dylan Sageder, LSM, Mt Sinai, NY / Mt Sinai
Joey Spallina, A, Mt Sinai, NY / Mt Sinai
Vincent Trujillo, M, Washington, DC / St John's
George Wandoff, D, West Palm Beach, FL / Oxbridge Academy

Last edited:
Time for a fresh thread.

You can read the older thread here:

I would be excited about this but there are no HS games to report.

Hope all is well with everyone. I've been extremely bored as of late and I’ve watched a handful of solid high school lacrosse games within the past few weeks. I figured I’d past along the links to the games and some comments in case anyone would like to watch them.

Ponte Vedra (FL) vs. Gilman
Gilman Varsity Lacrosse vs IMG Academy

In the Calvert Hall vs IMG game the only Syracuse commit to look out for is #48 Matteo Corsi (2021). Calvert Hall dominated this game the entire time, they are an extremely deep team and very well coached. I was impressed with many of their known quantities: Daniel Kelly (UNC), Cole Herbert (UNC), and Ethan Long (JHU). Micaiah Kelly (Denver) is a player who stood out to me, unfortunately for Cuse he is committed. Truitt Sunderland is a top ten recruit in the class of 2022 and does everything well. He is a little undersized, but hopefully Brendan Curry can convince him to play at Syracuse.

Ponte Vedra (FL) was able to hold their own against a very talented Gilman squad. They also had some well known 2020s in Carter Parlette (Notre Dame) and Dylan Hess (Georgetown/DNP due to injury). I was most impressed by 2021 Midfielder Joe Taraboletti (Denver). He is another solid and under the radar played that Denver seems to always find. Mikey Olkiewicz (uncommitted 2021) was an exceptional ssdm with a lot of speed. He wasn’t huge like Dearth, but I imagine tons of D1 programs will be calling soon. He’s one to look out for. Carter Parlette's younger brother was the goalie and he may be a prospect to look out for.

I was very impressed with Gilman in both games. They are extremely well coached and have tons of coaches on the sideline. Syracuse commit, Jack Witherspoon (2020) didn’t necessarily stand out, but that’s often a good thing for a defenseman. He’s not a takeaway guy, but has good feet and contributes in the clearing game. I believe Gilman had 5 poles committed D1 and they were all impressive. Sam King (Harvard) is also fun to watch on the offensive end.

IMG was a little bit disappointing to watch. They don’t seem to have an alpha like in years past. They did seem to be pretty young with no big name seniors. Matteo Corsi (Syracuse) actually scored twice against Gilman. Once in an unsettled situation where he beat Jack Witherspoon 1v1 and another where he got a little with a shot at the end of a shot clock. He is a decent dodger, but will benefit from a pg next year at IMG. Not sure is Drew Syder is still at IMG, I did not seem him or hear his name in either game.

Let me know if I should continue this. Frankly I've been a little bored and will probably continue to watch games available on Youtube.

Hope all is well with everyone. I've been extremely bored as of late and I’ve watched a handful of solid high school lacrosse games within the past few weeks. I figured I’d past along the links to the games and some comments in case anyone would like to watch them.

Ponte Vedra (FL) vs. Gilman
Gilman Varsity Lacrosse vs IMG Academy

In the Calvert Hall vs IMG game the only Syracuse commit to look out for is #48 Matteo Corsi (2021). Calvert Hall dominated this game the entire time, they are an extremely deep team and very well coached. I was impressed with many of their known quantities: Daniel Kelly (UNC), Cole Herbert (UNC), and Ethan Long (JHU). Micaiah Kelly (Denver) is a player who stood out to me, unfortunately for Cuse he is committed. Truitt Sunderland is a top ten recruit in the class of 2022 and does everything well. He is a little undersized, but hopefully Brendan Curry can convince him to play at Syracuse.

Ponte Vedra (FL) was able to hold their own against a very talented Gilman squad. They also had some well known 2020s in Carter Parlette (Notre Dame) and Dylan Hess (Georgetown/DNP due to injury). I was most impressed by 2021 Midfielder Joe Taraboletti (Denver). He is another solid and under the radar played that Denver seems to always find. Mikey Olkiewicz (uncommitted 2021) was an exceptional ssdm with a lot of speed. He wasn’t huge like Dearth, but I imagine tons of D1 programs will be calling soon. He’s one to look out for. Carter Parlette's younger brother was the goalie and he may be a prospect to look out for.

I was very impressed with Gilman in both games. They are extremely well coached and have tons of coaches on the sideline. Syracuse commit, Jack Witherspoon (2020) didn’t necessarily stand out, but that’s often a good thing for a defenseman. He’s not a takeaway guy, but has good feet and contributes in the clearing game. I believe Gilman had 5 poles committed D1 and they were all impressive. Sam King (Harvard) is also fun to watch on the offensive end.

IMG was a little bit disappointing to watch. They don’t seem to have an alpha like in years past. They did seem to be pretty young with no big name seniors. Matteo Corsi (Syracuse) actually scored twice against Gilman. Once in an unsettled situation where he beat Jack Witherspoon 1v1 and another where he got a little with a shot at the end of a shot clock. He is a decent dodger, but will benefit from a pg next year at IMG. Not sure is Drew Syder is still at IMG, I did not seem him or hear his name in either game.

Let me know if I should continue this. Frankly I've been a little bored and will probably continue to watch games available on Youtube.

Please continue this!

That is 3 top 20 lefty attackmen in one class for the Terps: Malever, Kelly, and Koras.

Peden is listed as #56 in the IL Rankings. Should be interesting to see how coaching changes affect the '21 class for both Hopkins and Cornell. Hopkins still has 8 commits in the '21 class with 6 ranked in the top 100. Cornell has 9 commits at this point in the '21 class. Obviously with the way Cornell promoted within, I'd expect them to retain most, if not all of their class. Not sure what will happen with the JHU group of commits.

His son is 18. He had three children with his first wife in the 1960s. Aris is one of two children he had with his second wife in the late 90s. If you are a huge Jim Brown fan, you might want to avoid looking into his personal life/legal troubles.

Ive been a Brown fan since I was 11 in 1958 so he fathered a child at age 66, ;) Ya I remember the 1st co-ed throwing incident on the Hill

His son is 18. He had three children with his first wife in the 1960s. Aris is one of two children he had with his second wife in the late 90s. If you are a huge Jim Brown fan, you might want to avoid looking into his personal life/legal troubles.
If you are a huge Jim Brown fan, you already know about his personal/legal troubles.