Recruiting Dead Period Ends June 1, 2021 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Dead Period Ends June 1, 2021

As soon as the NCAA posts one I'll post a new recruiting calendar for 2021.

Between the 15 month break in seeing recruits in person and the new transfer rule and ongoing COVID surges and keeping an eye on the transfer portal, this is going to be a hellacious summer for this staff.
I’m sure they’re excited to get out and see kids in person but it’s going to be a lot of work.

Today is the last day of the never ending Dead Period. Tomorrow, June 1st, Let the visitations commence.

“We are delighted to announce that as of June 1, all sports will return to their normal recruiting calendars,” said Council chair M. Grace Calhoun, athletics director at Pennsylvania. “We want to thank all prospective student-athletes, their families, coaches and current student-athletes for their patience as we determined the best way to move forward safely with recruiting in Division I.”

Football recruiting will look a little different in the next year, as the Council approved several adjustments aimed at providing recruiting opportunities for prospective student-athletes whose recruitment was impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Council issued a waiver to permit on-campus evaluations during unofficial visits during the days football camps and clinics are allowed in June and July 2021 only, with some restrictions. The number of evaluation days in the sport will increase from 42 to 56 during the fall 2021 evaluation period only

“We are delighted to announce that as of June 1, all sports will return to their normal recruiting calendars,” said Council chair M. Grace Calhoun, athletics director at Pennsylvania. “We want to thank all prospective student-athletes, their families, coaches and current student-athletes for their patience as we determined the best way to move forward safely with recruiting in Division I.”

Football recruiting will look a little different in the next year, as the Council approved several adjustments aimed at providing recruiting opportunities for prospective student-athletes whose recruitment was impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Council issued a waiver to permit on-campus evaluations during unofficial visits during the days football camps and clinics are allowed in June and July 2021 only, with some restrictions. The number of evaluation days in the sport will increase from 42 to 56 during the fall 2021 evaluation period only
So,
Whos bed did Harbaugh wake up in yesterday?

This guy use to be the HC at Jireh Prep where both Tuazama and Carter played.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom