Recruiting: Syracuse Targets Participate In EYBL Session 1 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting: Syracuse Targets Participate In EYBL Session 1

Good summerization. One player that is somewhat difficult to judge is Goodluck Okonoboh...was considered NN play pal and an excellent player. But was that hype partly due playing with NN who allowed Goodluck some freedom because of NN defensive prowess? I would seem Goodluck's rating is going to fall after this tournament. Can he recharge and make a strong comeback?

I caught Dakari Johnson saturday night when E1T1 came back from 19 or 20 pts to get a win over Arkansas Wings. Was a heck of a game, with a ton of intensity. Johnson is a big, wide body and seemed unstoppable when they got the ball in his hands. Mean streak, he got t'd up once, was working very hard to get the ball. Not really an above the rim type, but physically impossible to stop once he has the ball on the block. Game turned into a lot of press, fast break and 3s as they mounted the comeback, so may not have been best opportunity to see him dominate a half court set. Strong rebounder. All the guards on the E1T1 team played with absurd intensity during the comeback. Arkansas had a 6'9 or 6'10 big guy named Bobby Portis that I thought looked pretty good as well. Lean but very athletic for his size with a nice stroke from 8-12 ft.

Good summerization. One player that is somewhat difficult to judge is Goodluck Okonoboh...was considered NN play pal and an excellent player. But was that hype partly due playing with NN who allowed Goodluck some freedom because of NN defensive prowess? I would seem Goodluck's rating is going to fall after this tournament. Can he recharge and make a strong comeback?
Goodluck will have plenty of opportunities to bounce back. At this point he seems to be a smaller version of BMK. High-motor player but limited offense and not strong enough to handle bigger players inside.

Goodluck will have plenty of opportunities to bounce back. At this point he seems to be a smaller version of BMK. High-motor player but limited offense and not strong enough to handle bigger players inside.
That's an excellent comparison. He just needs to adjust to life without Noel. He's got talent, he should be OK. Plenty of more opportunities to show well.

I caught Dakari Johnson saturday night when E1T1 came back from 19 or 20 pts to get a win over Arkansas Wings. Was a heck of a game, with a ton of intensity. Johnson is a big, wide body and seemed unstoppable when they got the ball in his hands. Mean streak, he got t'd up once, was working very hard to get the ball. Not really an above the rim type, but physically impossible to stop once he has the ball on the block. Game turned into a lot of press, fast break and 3s as they mounted the comeback, so may not have been best opportunity to see him dominate a half court set. Strong rebounder. All the guards on the E1T1 team played with absurd intensity during the comeback. Arkansas had a 6'9 or 6'10 big guy named Bobby Portis that I thought looked pretty good as well. Lean but very athletic for his size with a nice stroke from 8-12 ft.
Johnson is an unbelievable player.

Francis that info from this article sure looks a lot like info from your Blog :)

Francis that info from this article sure looks a lot like info from your Blog :)
I compiled the information myself from speaking with associates of mine who were there, and compiling stats from the EYBL box scores on their website. I went through every box score and calculated the average stats for each Syracuse target. Took a good amount of time to do so. I did not steal any information. If I had used information from his site I would have referenced it. I would never steal information.

Francis has actually written an article for my site which will be posted tomorrow.

I compiled the information myself from speaking with associates of mine who were there, and compiling stats from the EYBL box scores on their website. I went through every box score and calculated the average stats for each Syracuse target. Took a good amount of time to do so. I did not steal any information. If I had used information from his site I would have referenced it. I would never steal information.

Francis has actually written an article for my site which will be posted tomorrow.
I was just messing with you and glad to see good info from both of you in regards to SU recruits. Keep up the good work.

I was just messing with you and glad to see good info from both of you in regards to SU recruits. Keep up the good work.
I thought so but couldn't tell. Just want to make sure you didn't think I stole info lol. Glad I can provide good content for you.