Recruiting | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting

illestcuse

All Conference
Looks like Delisha and Q are out on the road recruiting. Also, huge recruiting weekend as Angel Reese will be visiting. She is the #2 ranked prospect in the espnW HoopGurlz Top 100 for the 2020 class.

IMG_7017.jpg
IMG_7018.jpg

If Cuse were to get her, to pair with the other top recruit they just pulled, Tiana for her super senior year, (hoping she gets healthy asap) Emily E., Digna, and company, that team would easily be top 5 in the country and have a real shot at a title.

Q is recruiting like crazy. Should be a fun few years!

Latasha Lattimore: 5* recruit, 11th overall ranked recruit in 2021 class from Canada. Pretty lengthy list of good schools also recruiting her.

IMG_7047.jpg

Go show some love to Angel. Let her know where you want her to end up and what you think!

source.gif

Who could this be? Angel?! Praying that it is!!;)
View attachment 170721

Hear any feedback on the visit? Both Maryland and South Carolina seem like tough challengers in this race to grab her. Q is from Maryland though, so hopefully that will help. She would be awesome to have alongside the other talent.

Hear any feedback on the visit? Both Maryland and South Carolina seem like tough challengers in this race to grab her. Q is from Maryland though, so hopefully that will help. She would be awesome to have alongside the other talent.
I haven't heard anything personally- but judging from social media it looks like she got along well with the team and had a great time. I also agree Maryland and South Carolina are our biggest competition as she stated that what she's looking for in her decision is family atmosphere, a home away from home, and she wants to win a national championship. Maryland is her hometown school and she previously retweeted a tweet that said Maryland is where she will land. Also, South Carolina won the national championship in 2017 - so I can imagine that offer would be heavily considered.

But what I would say to that is if she is looking for the full college experience- athletics, academics, and social life, Syracuse is the best option, IMO. Along with being able to compete for a national championship. Q has shown he can get us to the National Championship, we just need the recruits to do so.

illestcuse have you heard anything about Kamilla Cardosa?

Yes, I have heard she is visiting this weekend thanks to jr4750 (not sure how to link someone on here lmao)! Monster recruit who can do damage in the paint whether its scoring buckets, blocking, or getting offensive/defensive rebounds. Imagine Cardosa, Williams, and Reese in one class together. Plus according to jr4750 we have another top 10 recruit coming to visit soon. If we manage to pull this off we would be bringing in at least 4 top 15 recruits and would easily be a top 5 program next year especially with the return of Tiana. Btw, if Angel is looking for a program that can put her in the WNBA, Maryland isn't the only program that has shown they can put girls in the WNBA. Q has shown he can put players in the WNBA, get them on team USA/Canada, get to the final 4/national championship game, plus we have Delisha's knowledge and expertise now too.

Last edited:
Yes, I have heard she is visiting this weekend thanks to jr4750 (not sure how to link someone on here lmao)! Monster recruit who can do damage in the paint whether its scoring buckets or getting offensive/defensive rebounds. Imagine Cardoso, Williams, and Reese in one class together. Plus according to jr4750 we have another top 10 recruit coming to visit soon. If we manage to pull this off we would be bringing in at least 4 top 15 recruits and would easily be a top 5 program next year especially with the return of Tiana. Btw, if Angel is looking for a program that can put her in the WNBA, Maryland isn't the only program that has shown they can put girls in the WNBA. Q has shown he can put players in the WNBA, get them on team USA/Canada, get to the final 4/national championship game, plus we have Delisha's knowledge and expertise now too.
To notify a poster to see your post type @ and then their poster name. If you typed it right their name will appear in a box, and trust he JR knows a lot of things...ok jr4750

Thanks CuseLegacy haha, here's some additional info on the recruits for the class of 2020

Says we have 3 open scholarships remaining-- Priscilla already took one, that leaves 2 remaining. So, I dont know how thats going to work if Reese and Cardoso both commit. What happens if the other top 10 recruit who is coming to visit also wants to commit?

Thanks CuseLegacy haha, here's some additional info on the recruits for the class of 2020

Says we have 3 open scholarships remaining-- Priscilla already took one, that leaves 2 remaining. So, I dont know how thats going to work if Reese and Cardoso both commit. What happens if the other top 10 recruit who is coming to visit also wants to commit?
Well, Buddy can always come off of scholarship and become a walk on.

Hi illestcuse. I am going to guess that Cardoso is the other top ten recruit we are after. Going over the list, I don't see anyone else. She is ranked #5 and it was probably an error on the part of my friend to say #8. Hailey Van Lith doesn't seem to be looking at us and is based in WA. You're right though, if we are able to get both Reese and Cardoso to pair with Williams, Digna, Emily, Kiara, and of course Tiana, that is a super team the likes of which CNY has never seen in women's hoops!

IMG_7456.jpg

Okay-- all of this suspense is killing me and I cant wait any longer. I need to know Angel's decision NOW and who is behind these cryptic messages lmao :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom