Refreshing problem | Syracusefan.com

Refreshing problem

skurey

Living Legend
Whenever I refresh while anywhere on this site the formatting completely disappears and it sorta looks like the set up for browsing on your phone.

Others have reported it as well. I've seen it for, what must be, 3-4 weeks now.

Whenever I refresh while anywhere on this site the formatting completely disappears and it sorta looks like the set up for browsing on your phone.

New browser?

Same for me using Google Chrome. Thank Jeebus for Tapatalk.
Google Chrome (on OS X) for me as well.

Though things seem to have magically improved this afternoon. Methinks temery has performed some magic.
Hopefully the issue will be behind us.

Google Chrome (on OS X) for me as well.

Though things seem to have magically improved this afternoon. Methinks temery has performed some magic.
Hopefully the issue will be behind us.
It's back. I've switched to another browser for use with SyracuseFan.com.
Hopefully the Chrome interoperability issue will be resolved with a future software or configuration update.

It's back. I've switched to another browser for use with SyracuseFan.com.
Hopefully the Chrome interoperability issue will be resolved with a future software or configuration update.

The software I use is close to two years old. Newer browsers may not support this forum's script.

There is nothing I can, or care to do about the compatibility issues, until the xenforo software is updated. Anyone with issues should download Mozilla.

Bottom line : the issue is with Chrome, not this site.

Bottom line : the issue is with Chrome, not this site.
Fully understood.

Google must've pushed out an update that has caused this, as I've been using Chrome exclusively with this site since its launch.

Fully understood.

Google must've pushed out an update that has caused this, as I've been using Chrome exclusively with this site since its launch.

The guy who wrote the xenforo script has been embroiled in a lawsuit for close to two years, and hasn't been able to work on the script.

Now that the lawsuit is over, I see a full upgrade by the middle of the summer. more bells and whistles, and compatibility issues solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom