Regarding my son's show-- | Syracusefan.com

Regarding my son's show--

CaliCuse

All American
EDITORIAL: 12 MONKEYS Is One Of The Best Shows On Television And You Should All Be Watching It. A lot oc critically acclaimed articles such as this A very loyal fan base besides my wife and me. The actors love the strong women's character development. Terry is hoping for at least another season. We should know soon.Rating should be better but the show isn't derivative so many have a hard time understanding what is happening. This would include all Dump supporters.

I'll admit, I like it but it can be hard to follow.

I'll admit, I like it but it can be hard to follow.
I know you're smart enough to keep track of the dates in season one and continue in season 2. You don't have to be Stephen Hawking to understand the time lines. 2043 is the point in the future that initiates the "splinter sequence or the machine .Season two is a continuance of finding those who go back to screw up the attempts to help mankind i. e. The Messengers". But thanks for watching. this show is a temporal moment for Terry.Even if the show is cancelled. He has an "over-all contract with Universay and that alone is an accomplishment or acknowledgement of his ability of his ability.

I never saw the Brad Pitt movie, but have to assume that it's a tv version of it in some form or fashion. Right?

A friend of mine is working on a One Day at a Time, reboot. I'm not so sure about that one.

I never saw the Brad Pitt movie, but have to assume that it's a tv version of it in some form or fashion. Right?

A friend of mine is working on a One Day at a Time, reboot. I'm not so sure about that one.
Terry's show has been always described as an adaptation of the movie and never intended to be any "copy of the movie . No point in making a remake of the original. The show is critically acclaimed andUniversal likes Terry a great deal. His career is on solid footing.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom