Regardless of outcome | Syracusefan.com

Regardless of outcome

GoSU96

Living Legend
Great effort.

Proud of these guys. Clemson is just a better team with advantages on the lines. SU was able to hold their own for a half but it’s a sixty minute game and effort only gets you so far.

And they are going to go at least 4-1 the rest of the way

Shrmdougluvr

Give it all to me fool!
Great effort.

Proud of these guys. Clemson is just a better team with advantages on the lines. SU was able to hold their own for a half but it’s a sixty minute game and effort only gets you so far.

Outcome isn’t terrible. I don’t see this as a moral victory though.

Need to find a way to win a couple more. On to the next one.

Xanadu

Scout Team
Great effort.

Good effort in the first half but they quite in the second half. I’m happy they played them close, but they quit and that’s what hurts about this loss.

dasher

Living Legend
Great effort.

I couldn't agree with you more. No one gave us much of a chance.

FloridaFan

2020 Cali Award Winner, Aka FloridaHam
Shutout in the second half is absurd.

dasher

Living Legend
Good effort in the first half but they quite in the second half. I’m happy they played them close, but they quit and that’s what hurts about this loss.
No one quit. That is such , I'm sorry, a stupid statement. Those kids busted their @ss all game. Lost to a terrific team and still had a chance in the last seconds of the game.

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
No one quit. That is such , I'm sorry, a stupid statement. Those kids busted their @ss all game. Lost to a terrific team and still had a chance in the last seconds of the game.
Kinder response than I was formulating just now. I'm quite certain nobody on SU quit.

Xanadu

Scout Team
They quit?! Lol congrats you won the stupid comment of the day
Missed tackles, undisciplined football, missed blocks/whiffs, giving up on routes, and the penalties. The fourth quarter especially looked like a completely different team. Horrendous offensive play calling didn’t help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ottoman

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom