Regardless of outcome | Syracusefan.com

Regardless of outcome

GoSU96

Living Legend
Great effort.

Proud of these guys. Clemson is just a better team with advantages on the lines. SU was able to hold their own for a half but it’s a sixty minute game and effort only gets you so far.

And they are going to go at least 4-1 the rest of the way

Great effort.

Proud of these guys. Clemson is just a better team with advantages on the lines. SU was able to hold their own for a half but it’s a sixty minute game and effort only gets you so far.

Outcome isn’t terrible. I don’t see this as a moral victory though.

Need to find a way to win a couple more. On to the next one.

Great effort.

Good effort in the first half but they quite in the second half. I’m happy they played them close, but they quit and that’s what hurts about this loss.

Great effort.

I couldn't agree with you more. No one gave us much of a chance.

Shutout in the second half is absurd.

Good effort in the first half but they quite in the second half. I’m happy they played them close, but they quit and that’s what hurts about this loss.
No one quit. That is such , I'm sorry, a stupid statement. Those kids busted their @ss all game. Lost to a terrific team and still had a chance in the last seconds of the game.

No one quit. That is such , I'm sorry, a stupid statement. Those kids busted their @ss all game. Lost to a terrific team and still had a chance in the last seconds of the game.
Kinder response than I was formulating just now. I'm quite certain nobody on SU quit.

They quit?! Lol congrats you won the stupid comment of the day
Missed tackles, undisciplined football, missed blocks/whiffs, giving up on routes, and the penalties. The fourth quarter especially looked like a completely different team. Horrendous offensive play calling didn’t help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom