Regardless | Syracusefan.com

Regardless

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
Of how you feel about the coaching staff, another couple results like today and they won't last (not counting F S U who we all expect a woodshed beating)

Of how you feel about the coaching staff, another couple results like today and they won't last (not counting F S U who we all expect a woodshed beating)
I just hope that, after that game, you gather all your pessimism and put it into one thread -- as opposed to starting a separate thread with whatever new drivel comes into your head.

I just hope that, after that game, you gather all your pessimism and put it into one thread -- as opposed to starting a separate thread with whatever new drivel comes into your head.
What would you like everyone to talk about? We had a really nice interception off that trick play. Literally, that is the only positive play in the game today.

Yea my venting may be drivel of course I will be one of the 22 k that is in the dome for the W F game so be it.

tried to be civil ...but your a douche
Ha, given the crap you've been spewing going on four hours now, the less you like me the better I feel about myself.

Ha, given the crap you've been spewing going on four hours now, the less you like me the better I feel about myself.
I was expecting sticks and stones.....and it was pretty close

when your argument fails- bring out the spelling police
How did my argument -- that he's started four threads, all to express his frustrations -- fail? Also, grammar and spelling aren't the same thing.

How did my argument -- that he's started four threads, all to express his frustrations -- fail? Also, grammar and spelling aren't the same thing.
Actually three were to vent about team one pointed out discrepancies in the officiating. It's really quite simple, you see a thread that I started and you don't open it, I certainly don't plan on reading any of yours

talk about splitting airs - so the grammar police show up

Actually three were to vent about team one pointed out discrepancies in the officiating. It's really quite simple, you see a thread that I started and you don't open it, I certainly don't plan on reading any of yours
"If you're explaining, you're losing."

FSU is going to be epic. I said it another thread, our team should pull a Grambling for that game.

We pulled a Grambling today. We were both there and not there at the same time.

FSU is going to be epic. I said it another thread, our team should pull a Grambling for that game.
Dont think its going to be "epic". Do you really think FSU will be fired up for his game? They will sleepwalk through a 52-10 game but it wont be our worst nightmare...that already happened with VT 62-0. worst game ive ever seen SU play with actual talent on the field.

Look. FSU is going to crush us while sleep walking - but the rest of the games are all very winnable.

The reason we lost this game had to do with not defending that O very well. Forced us out of our running game when down big. We won't the triple offense again this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom