Remember this guy? | Syracusefan.com

Remember this guy?

I was a Reinhardt fan few years ago and wished we could've had him in the 2012. After watching him at UNLV several times and finding out the reason for his transfer, I'm glad that we dodge this bullet. This kid was wayyy out of control with his shot selection and did basically whatever he wanted(the whole team for that matter). Supposedly despite him jacking up the most shots after Anthony Bennett and playing close to 30 minutes, the Reinhardt camp was upset and claimed the UNLV coach didn't showcase him enough because they thought he was a one n done talent and felt it was best for him to leave lmao I wish I was joking. I could only imagine how JB would've handle Reinhardt and his camp if they were only concerned about showcasing NBA skills.

I was a Reinhardt fan few years ago and wished we could've had him in the 2012. After watching him at UNLV several times and finding out the reason for his transfer, I'm glad that we dodge this bullet. This kid was wayyy out of control with his shot selection and did basically whatever he wanted(the whole team for that matter). Supposedly despite him jacking up the most shots after Anthony Bennett and playing close to 30 minutes, the Reinhardt camp was upset and claimed the UNLV coach didn't showcase him enough because they thought he was a one n done talent and felt it was best for him to leave lmao I wish I was joking. I could only imagine how JB would've handle Reinhardt and his camp if they were only concerned about showcasing NBA skills.
That is awesome. So this "one and done" talent now has to sit a year and find a school that will showcase his talents enough to make him a three and done? How about you shut up and play Katin? All the league needs is another undisciplined gunner to make the game even uglier, and you know he is going to end up on the Knicks eventually as JR Smith's understudy.

Could be that we have the answer to that.

That is awesome. So this "one and done" talent now has to sit a year and find a school that will showcase his talents enough to make him a three and done? How about you shut up and play Katin? All the league needs is another undisciplined gunner to make the game even uglier, and you know he is going to end up on the Knicks eventually as JR Smith's understudy.
And get this, when news broke that Reinhardt planned to transfer, coach Rice didn't even know when he was asked about it lol real classy huh.

And get this, when news broke that Reinhardt planned to transfer, coach Rice didn't even know when he was asked about it lol real classy huh.
Yikes, glad we missed on him. I hope he lands in Kentucky, he would fit in well.

Yikes, glad we missed on him. I hope he lands in Kentucky, he would fit in well.
Remember the Kentucky assistant said they only recruit guys who will "actually play in the NBA" lol not sure if Reinhardt fits the NBA bill. If I had to guess I'll say that he ends up at USC aka Dunk City West.

Remember the Kentucky assistant said they only recruit guys who will "actually play in the NBA" lol not sure if Reinhardt fits the NBA bill. If I had to guess I'll say that he ends up at USC aka Dunk City West.
How much do you want to bet that his grandmother (or some other relative) suddenly gets sick and they claim he is moving home to be closer to his sick grandmother so he doesn't have to sit out a year. Then he leaves after a year and ends up playing behind Jonny Flynn in Australia.

How much do you want to bet that his grandmother (or some other relative) suddenly gets sick and they claim he is moving home to be closer to his sick grandmother so he doesn't have to sit out a year. Then he leaves after a year and ends up playing behind Jonny Flynn in Australia.
:rolling:

Reinhardt didn't waste any time and is indeed transferring to USC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom