Rick Jackson getting healthier | Syracusefan.com

Rick Jackson getting healthier

T

tee1222

Really impressive game. He's back in the DLeague, but this is the Rick Jackson I remember, and hopefully a fresh start and his health coming back.
Link

That is great to see, but it looks like he is only 1 for 10 from the free throw line for the year. He is shooting 10%, unbelievable.

That is great to see, but it looks like he is only 1 for 10 from the free throw line for the year. He is shooting 10%, unbelievable.
Eeee gads, that's gross. He shot 1 out of 8 from the foul line the first game, so maybe had a few jitters...A lot of jitters ;)

Eeee gads, that's gross. He shot 1 out of 8 from the foul line the first game, so maybe had a few jitters...A lot of jitters ;)

Yeah, he said he had a frappicino with a triple shot prior to tip. Blame starbucks

Well, it's the 9 for 9 from the field and 11 boards that I'm looking at.

Well, it's the 9 for 9 from the field and 11 boards that I'm looking at.
Me too. I think you should have replied to the poster that brought up fouls shots, as I started off this thread with praise for the guy.
I am a Rick Jackson fan. :)

Me too. I think you should have replied to the poster that brought up fouls shots, as I started off this thread with praise for the guy.
I am a Rick Jackson fan. :)
Hey, I love Rick Jackson, it looks like he is doing very well. But the two things that stuck out to me with regard to his stats for the three games this season are the 9/9 field goals this past game and the incredibly bad free throw shooting. I am sure over the course of the season, he will hopefully get back to at least 50%. But, don't blame me for his terribly free throw shooting, it may be enough to keep a team from taking a chance on him. But hopefully not.

Hey, I love Rick Jackson, it looks like he is doing very well. But the two things that stuck out to me with regard to his stats for the three games this season are the 9/9 field goals this past game and the incredibly bad free throw shooting. I am sure over the course of the season, he will hopefully get back to at least 50%. But, don't blame me for his terribly free throw shooting, it may be enough to keep a team from taking a chance on him. But hopefully not.
Yeah, hopefully not. His positives probably far outweigh the foul shooting, as he looked sharp in those highlights with his post presence. Had 3 blocks too!

Looks to be in great shape in the small clip we see of him. Keep it up Ricky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom