Rick Pitino interested in Siena HC position | Syracusefan.com

Rick Pitino interested in Siena HC position

No way a catholic school hires Pitino given his baggage.

If Pitino gets a job, it will be at a second tier division 1 program with little academic or moral prestige and program history... and a program that are performing poorly (obviously.)

E.g.

East Carolina

How the mighty have fallen...

Last edited:
One thing to remember is depending on how the shoe scandal shakes out, Ricky could very well get hit with a show cause penalty. Who would hire him with that possibility?

I assume he'll ultimately end up with an NBA gig of some kind. They aren't going to give a damn about any of the baggage that could cause trouble at another NCAA job.

You’ve stepped out of your coach’s box for the last time, Ricky. Hang em up.

Maybe he could campaign for the UMASS job (even thought it's not open)? We have a poster here who believes UMASS will be in the BiG10 at some point. This would get Pitino ahead of that curve.

Great coach, but he needs to knock on NBA doors.

I assume he'll ultimately end up with an NBA gig of some kind. They aren't going to give a damn about any of the baggage that could cause trouble at another NCAA job.

He’s destined for the nba where he failed in spectacular fashion. Guy is a fraud.

Head Coach Pitino’s first recruiting miracle to Siena, former Syracuse signee Darius Bazley

What restaurant in the Albany area would he select to meet "Special Friends"? Gotta have sturdy tables.

Do you think he's had his agent already scope it out?

DiCarlo's on central...

I mean, Pitino at a Franciscan school is literally a perfect match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom