Ricky Fowler/Phoenix Open | Syracusefan.com

Ricky Fowler/Phoenix Open

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I have to preface this by saying that I have been to the Phoenix Open three or four times and absolutely love everything about it. And everything you might have heard about it is 1000% true. What an unbelievable experience.

If I am home, I love watching the final round of the Phoenix Open and then go into the Super Bowl. None of the football pregame watching for me.

So if you are not watching, Ricky had a five stroke lead and had an unfortunate chip which ended up in the drink and caused him to score a triple bogey on the 11th hole when the ball he placed went back into the drink and he ended up only leading by one when Branden Grace scored a birdie on 12. So basically within a few minutes he went from a five shot lead to a one shot lead. I'm hoping Ricky holds on.

Matt Kuchar was in 2nd place going into today and he is +3 for the day after leaving a lot of putts to the left. Hopefully he can get hot on the back nine but the weather conditions i making it a little tough.

Last edited:
Looks a little moist.
About 57 degrees and intermittent rain. When Ricky was waiting for a rules official. it was raining much harder than it is now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom