Riley Dixon, Rob Trudo represent Syracuse on All-ACC Academic ... | Syracusefan.com

Riley Dixon, Rob Trudo represent Syracuse on All-ACC Academic ...

No mention of academic majors in an article about an academic award?

Kind of a glaring omission; that's probably like the second line in the article.

Nate Mink, I don't know if we should be more disappointed in you or in your editor.

OttoMets said:
No mention of academic majors in an article about an academic award? Kind of a glaring omission; that's probably like the second line in the article. Nate Mink, I don't know if we should be more disappointed in you or in your editor.

It should be in the article but for anyone that doesn't know, Dixon is accounting and Trudo is economics.

It should be in the article but for anyone that doesn't know, Dixon is accounting and Trudo is economics.

Surely you jest. Those look like real majors.

*ok sarcasm off*

That Trudo is a serious student was stuck in the back of my head.

Econ + the full-time job that is college football. And a high achiever at each, to boot.

That's impressive.

That Trudo is a serious student was stuck in the back of my head.

Econ + the full-time job that is college football. And a high achiever at each, to boot.

That's impressive.
This is one of the reasons I expect he will take over at center this coming season...

Congrats to both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom