RIP Anthony Bourdain | Syracusefan.com

RIP Anthony Bourdain

I can't believe all of these deaths from suicide. It seems to be much more of an issue than I imagined. Part of me wonders if it is because there are more transparencies to celebrities death now or if it really is trending upwards maybe due to exposure.

I hope if anyone on this board ever feels this way ( I know some do after watching our games) you really consider talking to someone. It not always easy to see the forest through the trees some days.

He brought interest, knowledge, and humanity to his stories. Loved Parts Unknown. RIP

This news...? I loved his Kitchen Confidential - enjoyed every episode of Parts Unknown!

I use to sit around in college in Oswego with my roommate in our tiny room just sitting in our chairs watching everything there was to watch on food or travel, on the travel channel, including man vs food, Andrew Zimmerman, and Anyhony Bourdains "No Reservations." And a bunch of other shows.
Anyhony Bourdain was easily the favorite due to his style and his travel and just his behavior.

He will definitely be missed.

Haven't read the article, but have to believe that vets are affecting those numbers. Been fighting multiple wars for a long time now.

Good point. The article doesn't mention the possible impact on those numbers.

I read a story today that he was dating Asia Argento, and apparently fell hard for her, so much so that family and friends were concerned about him. She was photographed by a Paparazzi dancing and making out with another photographer in France. When she realized what happened, she went to the Paparazzi and asked that the photo not go public. Well apparently people found out about it because the guy was trying to sell it. Article infers that his suicide may have been connected to the photo and knowledge of the “betrayal”, although Asia’s people are saying they had an open relationship.

I read a story today that he was dating Asia Argento, and apparently fell hard for her, so much so that family and friends were concerned about him. She was photographed by a Paparazzi dancing and making out with another photographer in France. When she realized what happened, she went to the Paparazzi and asked that the photo not go public. Well apparently people found out about it because the guy was trying to sell it. Article infers that his suicide may have been connected to the photo and knowledge of the “betrayal”, although Asia’s people are saying they had an open relationship.

Wowwwww

Don't think it was "open" from Anthony's perspective. But very sad that he finally found a person that made him whole and felt betrayed. What an amazing artist - I will miss his shows.

Last edited:
Don't think it was "open" from Anthony's perspective. But very sad that he finally found a person that made him whole and felt betrayed. What an amazing artist - I will miss his shows.

The same article said that the Paparazzi who snapped the original photo was not feeling too good after hearing the news. Came out with a statement hoping it wasn’t true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom