RIP Bill Paxton | Syracusefan.com

RIP Bill Paxton

was trying to decide whether to watch his new TV show thats been recording on my DVR. guess not..

How 'bout a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ash tray?

chet1-1.gif

Terrible news. He was one of my favorites growing up in the 80's. Underrated in many ways, but respected immensely among his peers for his talents.

Much too soon. RIP

everything he was in, I knew would be good.

he was in that middle ground between character actor and star, you knew it would be a good movie and he would hold the fort when the star was not on screen or would add to it when he/she was.

indian summer was a good flick . great cast and good story.

393x4RRtcTATcYpGfrbgMXodNhm.jpg

If forgot to post about it Sunday, so sad, very good actor, and seemed like a really good guy. He was terrific in Apollo 13. I used to confuse him and Bill Pullman all the time when I was younger.

If forgot to post about it Sunday, so sad, very good actor, and seemed like a really good guy. He was terrific in Apollo 13. I used to confuse him and Bill Pullman all the time when I was younger.
I agree. I think he was overshadowed by Hanks and the other name actors, but a very good performance.
You and half the internet. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom