RIP Colt Brennan | Syracusefan.com

RIP Colt Brennan

37. Sad. Kid was exciting to watch. A great college football player.

That’s a sad story. If you follow, he had continued substance abuse difficulty spurred by brain injury related PTS following a 2010 serious car crash.

Wow, very tragic. My wife and I loved watching him lead the team to crazy heights while she was doing her undergrad at UH.

Time to crack open a Bud (Poliquin).
If I remember correctly grob offered a scholarship and cantor had something to do with revoking it. Who knows what could have been if he came here

If I remember correctly grob offered a scholarship and cantor had something to do with revoking it. Who knows what could have been if he came here
correct, but honestly, considering our coach at the time, the kid probably would have tanked here due to circumstances beyond his control. June Jones had the perfect QB friendly system for him. terrible, so young to die, RIP.

Sorry to hear this news. I remember how much we had wanted him to come here. Life can be tough when you don't turn out to be a Tom Brady.

Last edited:
Sad. I remember when Cantor forced the school to pull the scholie.
I am sure Nancy didn’t do it intentionally but every major decision she was involved in regarding the football program seemed to be the wrong one.

I hope she is doing well at Rutgers Newark. It is time for her to get promoted to the chancellor position at the main Rutgers campus now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom