RIP John Saunders | Syracusefan.com

RIP John Saunders

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
John Saunders Has Passed - ESPN MediaZone

RS169659_20130512_JF1_5126-660x400.jpg

Oh no, he was one of the few left at ESPN without a schtick. I didn't even know he was sick. This is very sad.

I thought that he was great at his job. From everything that I have been reading, he was a good guy too. RIP.

Man what happened? Was he sick? I loved listening to that guy.

Horrible. RIP John.

Oh no, he was one of the few left at ESPN without a schtick.

Yeah, good point. When he called games, he never went out of his way to bring attention to himself. There aren't many like that around anymore. Brad Nessler is one that comes to mind that is humbly professional.

He will be sorely missed. From what I'm hearing this was very sudden and he wasn't sick. That being said, I watched the Sports Reporters on Sunday and noticed his absence. It could've easily been that he was off. He was one of the good ones. RIP

He will be sorely missed. From what I'm hearing this was very sudden and he wasn't sick. That being said, I watched the Sports Reporters on Sunday and noticed his absence. It could've easily been that he was off. He was one of the good ones. RIP

It just sounds bad.

He was a true professional.

RIP John Saunders.

Just saw Mike Tirico report on it during an Olympic break. Not surprisingly I'm sure I heard his voice quiver a couple times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom