RIP Neil Peart | Syracusefan.com

RIP Neil Peart

Actually, that was a great run.

everyone thought he be dead by it 25 years ago.

RIP Neil Peart. You were of monumental importance in my life. There are no better words than his:

“Suddenly, you were gone
From all the lives you left your mark upon”

-Rush, “Afterimage”, lyrics by Neil Peart

wow tough last few months for the drummers I always loved . First in October the death of Ginger baker and now Neil Peart wow two top five drummers yikes . Rock is really starting to take some hits now

Ill post this video of this young girl who play drums and hopefully youngters like her will keep rock Alive

My freshman year at Cuse, man everyone on my floor liked Rush. Pretty great stuff.

First saw Rush at the Onondaga County War Memorial on September 18, 1976. One of the 2 - 3 best drummers of all time. A great human being, very diverse, an author and all around great human being.

Caught some Rush tunes during the games yesterday. Well done.

I know what he actually died of, but he hasn’t battled that for 25 years.
It’s been rumored for at least 25 years he had brain cancer.

Whenever he went with the bandana look.

It’s been rumored for at least 25 years he had brain cancer.

Whenever he went with the bandana look.
I’ve been a fan for all of that time, and I’ve never heard that once. A drunk, maybe, but not cancer.

you're just making stuff up

edit: looked at the google and there were rumors about cancer, although brain cancer was never mentioned. I stand corrected.

Last edited:
Peart is easily #2 for best ever.

#1 is locked down.

John “Bonzo” Bonham
I hear what you’re saying, but we’re talking apples and oranges here. Bonzo himself would find this laughable IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom