RIP Robert Conrad | Syracusefan.com

RIP Robert Conrad

He had a long great career but the first thing I think of with Robert Conrad is this clip from Battle of the Network Stars. Just great celebrity blowhard tv

He dares you to knock it off his shoulder.

Loved The Wild Wild West as a kid. RIP.

I found wild wild west just a couple of weeks ago on the sat and have been watching re-runs ever since..

Baa Baa Black sheep was awesome and his drive to in the Battle of the Network stars was fun to see.

Conrad was also a recipient of the Distinguished Service Award in Broadcasting and an inductee of the Stuntman's Hall of Fame. He was a longtime supporter of amateur boxing, the Wounded Warriors Project, Paralyzed Veterans of America, the United States Marine Corps, and the Jimmie Heuga Endowment, which provides support to those affected with multiple sclerosis.

In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting that donations be made to the Wounded Warrior Project and The Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation.

I found wild wild west just a couple of weeks ago on the sat and have been watching re-runs ever since..

Baa Baa Black sheep was awesome and his drive to in the Battle of the Network stars was fun to see.
Huge fan of Baa Baa Black Sheep. When it first came out and now on reruns. My family wasn't into Wild Wild West but my wife grew up with it and claims it among her favorites.

In an ironic twist, something called the H&I Network just started showing Black Sheep Squadron reruns Saturdays at 7 PM.

In an ironic twist, something called the H&I Network just started showing Black Sheep Squadron reruns Saturdays at 7 PM.
It used to be on Sundays. I have one TV with an antenna and get a few strange stations. H and I (heroes and icons) is one of them. Lots of programming.

Yes H and I is a sister station of MeTV which is a classic tv antenna channel
We watch FETV too on the satellite. Last year it was Route 66. This year Wild, Wild West. We are reliving are youth. ;)

He had a long great career but the first thing I think of with Robert Conrad is this clip from Battle of the Network Stars. Just great celebrity blowhard tv

You can't overstate how classic that is. Picture any star of any note participating in something like that today and the ethnic jokes ....different era