RIP Sean Connery | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RIP Sean Connery

My college kid told me this afternoon and followed it up with has he been in anything good?

Bonds
Untcouchables
indy jones
hunt for red october
Highlanders
the presidio
the rock
time bandits
the great train robbery
a bridge too far
the longest day
darby ogill
the name of the rose
entrapment

and so many period pieces

Last edited:
Mr. Connery and I share a first name, with the same spelling. I had so many people call me "Seen" when I was young. I was always amazed how that happened considering how famous Sean Connery was at the time.

for sean was not only the best of the bonds, but he was the james bond. goldfinger was easily my favorite bond film.

he will be missed.
My son's number 1 Bond movie. My favorite is Spectre, still don't get why people don't like it. As far as Connery Bond movies, I am a big fan of Never Say Never Again and From Russia with Love.
Mr. Connery and I share a first name, with the same spelling. I had so many people call me "Seen" when I was young. I was always amazed how that happened considering how famous Sean Connery was at the time.
My son's name as well. Different spelling though. Part of the decision not to go with Sean was that we didn't want people mucking up the pronunciation, but I'm with you - I still can't believe people would get it wrong.

1604426310199.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom