RIP Taylor Hawkins (Foo Fighters) | Syracusefan.com

RIP Taylor Hawkins (Foo Fighters)

Ugh. Sounds like drugs were involved.

“A urine toxicological test carried out on Hawkins’ body indicated the presence of multiple drugs, including marijuana, opioids, tricyclic antidepressants, and benzodiazepines, Colombia’s attorney general said in a statement released on Saturday evening.”

Ugh. Sounds like drugs were involved.

“A urine toxicological test carried out on Hawkins’ body indicated the presence of multiple drugs, including marijuana, opioids, tricyclic antidepressants, and benzodiazepines, Colombia’s attorney general said in a statement released on Saturday evening.”

Why even mention marijuana, much less first on the list?

I can see the need for people to understand the potential dangers of mixing.
Marijuana isn’t lethal and wouldn’t be a factor here. Alcohol would be more relevant if it came up in the report. And I wouldn’t be surprised if it came up in the report.

I think there’s a greater need for people to understand what marijuana actually is and does, as opposed to the assumptions people will have after reading this.

Some Cardinals fans still think marijuana contributed to Darryl Kile’s death.

Marijuana isn’t lethal and wouldn’t be a factor here. Alcohol would be more relevant if it came up in the report. And I wouldn’t be surprised if it came up in the report.

I think there’s a greater need for people to understand what marijuana actually is and does, as opposed to the assumptions people will have after reading this.

Some Cardinals fans still think marijuana contributed to Darryl Kile’s death.
Not much research is out there on the mixing of benzos and weed from my understanding . I’m all for replacing benzo use with weed, but depending on levels of each in your system, there could be increased effects that we may not understand.

So yes, I’m all for weed, but I’d be curious to know the research you have that shows weed doesn’t interact with other drugs, specifically benzos.

I agree with your statement on alcohol.

Not much research is out there on the mixing of benzos and weed from my understanding . I’m all for replacing benzo use with weed, but depending on levels of each in your system, there could be increased effects that we may not understand.

So yes, I’m all for weed, but I’d be curious to know the research you have that shows weed doesn’t interact with other drugs, specifically benzos.

I agree with your statement on alcohol.
Well, that’s just it. If the research doesn’t exist, then there’s nothing to understand right now. Including weed only creates confusion.

Well, that’s just it. If the research doesn’t exist, then there’s nothing to understand right now. Including weed only creates confusion.
Oh that’s funny we can see this completely different with the same understanding.

I think it should be included because it alters your “normal”. Lots of peoples “normal” sucks so weed can be a huge benefit, but it should still be noted as a substance in your body if antidepressants or pain medicine are also reported in my opinion.

You’ve got me thinking though.

I was so hoping this wasn't going to be drug related or suicide. Damn, this leaves so much wreckage in the lives of his friends and family who loved him. God damn senseless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom