RIP Tom Konchalski | Syracusefan.com

RIP Tom Konchalski

AlpharettaCuse

Adhere to the protocols
Wasn’t sure if this was posted. RIP Glider. A great man, and a great scout.

That's a great article. Here is a photo posted on twitter with Konchalski, Boeheim and Jim Hart of the City Rocks.

One of the nicest men I ever met. He used to come to Syracuse to scout during the Empire State games. I had a short conversation with him and the following year he comes up to me and called me by name. I was shocked. He loved to talk about players and their families. To this day he still used a typewriter to write his newsletters. RIP.

One of the nicest men I ever met. He used to come to Syracuse to scout during the Empire State games. I had a short conversation with him and the following year he comes up to me and called me by name. I was shocked. He loved to talk about players and their families. To this day he still used a typewriter to write his newsletters. RIP.
I met him at the Empire Games too. He sat down next to me one day (attendance was not good; kind of shocking with players like Pearl, Christian Laettner, Wendell Alexis, Kenny Anderson, etc, playing) and just started talking to me like I was an old friend.

Very very nice man. Big loss for the game of basketball.