Riveredge resort ABay

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Anyone stay here?
Got a mini vacation in a couple weeks where I’m staying five days 4 nights. In a room, king bed jacuzzi and balcony, top floor.
Have wanted to stay there for a few years.
look to have a decent place so I’m looking forward to it.

DoubleDee

All Conference
It’s a hell of a setting that’s for sure. About 10 years ago the room was pristine but very outdated.

4evaOrange

It’s a hell of a setting that’s for sure. About 10 years ago the room was pristine but very outdated.
Love the setting I think I read that it was fixed up a few years ago. All the pictures look nice. So I am excited for this. Being that I’m close to my camp and Clayton I’ve got things to do as well.
Cause as for as much as this is a self care trip this is also for enjoyment.
Am really looking forward to a smoke on the balcony then a jacuzzi or vice versa.
Also looking forward to the sunset and overall view of everything.

Mareiniss

2nd String
Check out the new Clayton Hotel sometime. Very nice.
Do you mean this one?

It looks nicer than the Riveredge, if the photos on the website are reasonably accurate.

Cuse House

All Conference
Do you mean this one?

It looks nicer than the Riveredge, if the photos on the website are reasonably accurate.
Yes. I live in the area. Been to a few Christmas parties there. Much nicer than Riveredge. Not as good of a view tho.

4evaOrange

Check out the new Clayton Hotel sometime. Very nice.
That was my second choice. Wouldve liked to stay there firstly but price was about the same and room didn’t have a jacuzzi and balcony’s costed different amounts for views.
And like I said I had wanted to visit Riveredge for some time now.
Ill find some time to check them out though at some point.

You say you’re from the area where are you? I got a camp in Cape Vincent.

Cuse House

All Conference
That was my second choice. Wouldve liked to stay there firstly but price was about the same and room didn’t have a jacuzzi and balcony’s costed different amounts for views.
And like I said I had wanted to visit Riveredge for some time now.
Ill find some time to check them out though at some point.

You say you’re from the area where are you? I got a camp in Cape Vincent.
Watertown. Parents live in Brownville. My girlfriend is from Cape Vincent. Her parents still live there. Have drank a good amount of beer at Snug Harbor.

4evaOrange

Watertown. Parents live in Brownville. My girlfriend is from Cape Vincent. Her parents still live there. Have drank a good amount of beer at Snug Harbor.
Ahh. Only driven through Snug Harbor a couple times. The only restaurant is a pizzeria I believe it is right on the water? There isn’t much out in SH correct? Other than the marina and the restaurant.

OburgOrange

Living Legend
Not much going on in ABay right now. Saying that, Enjoy your stay

Eric15

Living Legend
My family, grandparents, and cousins/aunts/uncles used to stay at the Riveredge every July 4th in the late 80s and early 90s when I was a little kid. So much nostalgia from that place.

OburgOrange

Living Legend
My family, grandparents, and cousins/aunts/uncles used to stay at the Riveredge every July 4th in the late 80s and early 90s when I was a little kid. So much nostalgia from that place.
I spent my honeymoon at the original Riveredge. It burned to the ground shortly after. Hmmmmm...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom