Road to a Ranking after this Weekend | Syracusefan.com

Road to a Ranking after this Weekend

wiseman3

2nd String
What do we think needs to happen today for us to be ranked? We'll need some ranked teams to lose obviously...mainly Florida, Miami, Texas, Texas A&M are the contenders for that. Does Wake drop out after their Clemson loss? Probably not, but their wins aren't great. Our resume is better.

Thoughts?

Rooting against Florida right now watching on Paramount Plus. They’d have to get blown out by the Vols though to move down and that doesn’t look possible unless they have a second half collapse.

Rooting against Florida right now watching on Paramount Plus. They’d have to get blown out by the Vols though to move down and that doesn’t look possible unless they have a second half collapse.
You think so? I have a hard time believing they would rank a 2-2 team. Their schedule has been rough though so who knows

You think so? I have a hard time believing they would rank a 2-2 team. Their schedule has been rough though so who knows
If they barely lose to a good looking #11 I don’t think they’ll lose too many votes over that.

Minnesota, Washington State, and App State will probably get in ahead of us

NVM Tech let Texas walk into field goal range.

Miami should drop far.

But we just started receiving votes and didn't win convincingly to move up enough IMO.

But there is one more week so hopefully we take care of Wagner and there's more upsets next week
We recieved our first votes after 2-0, got more after 3-0.

As of now, I would guess Washington State, Minnesota and Florida St or Kansas get ranked before us this week. With 3 or 4 of the teams receiving votes ahead of us losing, we may settle in to 26-28 range. Crush Wagner and bye week could get us up to the low 20s I think by NC State.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom