Road Trip request | Syracusefan.com

Road Trip request

Cusefan95

All Conference
I was working near Nashville this week, so I decided to add a few days and check out the city last night and today. Now I really want SU to schedule a home-and-home with Vanderbilt. Amazed at how much fun a weekend in Nashville has been/would be.

Yes Nashville is a fun town and Tennessee a pretty state in general with the Smokey Mountains. I wouldn't be able to go but it'd be a fun time

my dream SU football road trip

1575787463597.png

also the UNLV Rebels will play at the new Raiders stadium

I use Cuse games as an opportunity to visit states I'd never been to before. (I'm trying to hit all 50.) I've checked Kentucky and Michigan off the list in this way. Unfortunately, at this point, I'm mostly down to flyover states, so going to Iowa or Kansas for football would probably be the main attraction!

I use Cuse games as an opportunity to visit states I'd never been to before. (I'm trying to hit all 50.) I've checked Kentucky and Michigan off the list in this way. Unfortunately, at this point, I'm mostly down to flyover states, so going to Iowa or Kansas for football would probably be the main attraction!
I am trying to hit every ACC stadium. About halfway but with the division set up I fear I may in an urn before I finish that quest.

Going to a road game at Iowa would be almost like a religious football experience. Id love to.

Regarding Nashville, that is a bonafide adult playground. I visited in June and it was an absolute blast. My liver’s still recovering

Checked off Iowa at the Cuse game there.

It was utterly forgettable. All of it.

Yes Nashville is a fun town and Tennessee a pretty state in general with the Smokey Mountains. I wouldn't be able to go but it'd be a fun time
Restraining order???

I'd love to go back to LSU. I've been to a lot of venues for both basketball and football and that was by far the best experience I've had & will remember for the rest of my life.
85A507BE-0BB0-41E9-8764-2D8856FD4722.jpeg

Restraining order???

I'd love to go back to LSU. I've been to a lot of venues for both basketball and football and that was by far the best experience I've had & will remember for the rest of my life.View attachment 173891
Ha no restraining order in Tennessee so I’m good in that regard. Just difficult for me to travel long distances in my wheelchair unless i can get a buddy to go along with me

Ha no restraining order in Tennessee so I’m good in that regard. Just difficult for me to travel long distances in my wheelchair unless i can get a buddy to go along with me

Gotcha. Well we will just have to figure a way to get you there. The finemess crew are like family and are always open to helping out.

Checked off Iowa at the Cuse game there.

It was utterly forgettable. All of it.

The blonde co-eds were memorable. Very little else was.

They didn't have the children's hospital built at that point, which has become a huge part of the Iowa football experience.

Nash-Vegas is one of the top 3 cities in the country by far!

- Great Bar Scene with LIVE Music
- Great Culture and History
- Def Safe for a bigger city
- Solid food scene
- Who doesn't like girls in Daisey Dukes and Cowboy Boots
- Great eye candy, I think its a top destination for Bachelorette Parties

We usually go once or twice a year, always a fun time! Had the chance to go to the NFL Draft there as well this year and they hit a home run, all sorts of events going on and the city handled it all very well.

Def recommend if you have never been!

Nash-Vegas is one of the top 3 cities in the country by far!

- Great Bar Scene with LIVE Music
- Great Culture and History
- Def Safe for a bigger city
- Solid food scene
- Who doesn't like girls in Daisey Dukes and Cowboy Boots
- Great eye candy, I think its a top destination for Bachelorette Parties

We usually go once or twice a year, always a fun time! Had the chance to go to the NFL Draft there as well this year and they hit a home run, all sorts of events going on and the city handled it all very well.

Def recommend if you have never been!

man I fell in love with a lot of girls when I went to Nashville.

place is a wonderful city. If Syracuse ever played a game there, there’s no doubt I would be there.

We have a history with Tulane and I’d love to schedule another series with them. They have a great new on-campus stadium now and NOLA is always a good time

We have a history with Tulane and I’d love to schedule another series with them. They have a great new on-campus stadium now and NOLA is always a good time

meh, I would go but New Orleans is such a dump, if you have never been it’s def a must do but my second trip back was underwhelming

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom