Rob McClanaghan arrested, charged with rape | Syracusefan.com

Rob McClanaghan arrested, charged with rape

Don't know him, any connection to su? Regardless still scumbag
Ugh, read the article

Watch out for the drug in the drink thing. Many think this only targeted at women, but this has happened to my male employees in other countries as well. In those cases it is either out of the blue or done by attractive women who get close to them. In all these cases the guys have been robbed and dumped in some unknown part of the city with no transportation, phone, money, ID, etc sometimes even with not all of their clothing. They report essentially being blacked out, or in a stupor. You’re defenseless if somebody slips something into your drink.

I 100% hope this is untrue, and not just because of an SU connection.
Sexual assault/abuse is such a horrendous crime. It is violative of the victim at so many levels. It produces a harm that can never fully heal and carries over into so many parts of a person’s life, including sleep, nutrition, and relationships.
It’s the only crime that I am aware of that is also committed against children, often resulting in murder or sexual enslavement.
When committed against children, it’s also the only crime I know of which can lead to the victim becoming a perpetrator.
I am convinced (without data) that if sexual assault and abuse against kids were to end forever, future crime and mental health issues would drop precipitously.

• Test your drink with test strips or nail polish that light up a certain color if they detect drugs.
Wow I didn't realize that technology existed. I wonder how many women know about it.

what’s with the “let’s show him with a bunch of prominent people so as to indirectly and subtlety smear them by association”

Horrible.

Also, how does some scrub walk on work with Kevin Durant? The heck is he going to teach him?

This “basketball trainer” crap is so ridiculous.

I 100% hope this is untrue, and not just because of an SU connection.
Sexual assault/abuse is such a horrendous crime. It is violative of the victim at so many levels. It produces a harm that can never fully heal and carries over into so many parts of a person’s life, including sleep, nutrition, and relationships.
It’s the only crime that I am aware of that is also committed against children, often resulting in murder or sexual enslavement.
When committed against children, it’s also the only crime I know of which can lead to the victim becoming a perpetrator.
I am convinced (without data) that if sexual assault and abuse against kids were to end forever, future crime and mental health issues would drop precipitously.
I dated a woman that was raped by a family member when she was a child. It really ruined her life.