Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing | Syracusefan.com

Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing

arbitragegls

All Conference
based on ESPNInsider (brief take so not to infringe) it appears that what Roberson does will cause movement of other Top 100 players that 'Cuse is also interested in. This confirms our postings that 'Cuse is in good shape probably to get one of these kids...and Roberson may be the kid:

And according to ESPN's Adam Finkelstein, the player that could cause the most dominos to fall this season is Tyler Roberson(Union, N.J./Roselle Catholic High). Two power forwards ranked ahead of him on ESPN's list -- Noah Vonleh and Jermaine Lawrence-- don't plan on signing until the spring.
"With Lawrence showing no interest in making a decision before the early signing period, and Vonleh seeming more likely to join him, it will be Roberson's choice between Syracuse, Villanova and Kansas that will create ripple effects for a variety of others," Finkelstein said. "If Roberson were to choose Syracuse, both Vonleh and Roberson would likely be motivated to look elsewhere.

"If Roberson were to choose Syracuse, both Vonleh and Roberson would likely be motivated to look elsewhere.

Damn! As soon as he commits he will be looking to transfer!

I still think it plays out well. If he chooses SU, we have our combo forward. A long, versatile athlete that fits our style perfectly. If Lawrence and Vonleh wait until spring, we have the luxery of going after one of them if Rak looks like he will be moving on.

You've gotta be kidding me! Talk about a recruiting roll! Looking like the Cuse is going to be making the transition to truly elite where there will be no room for discussion otherwise. What a great time to be Orange baby! A future so bright you've gotta wear a welding mask!

It helps us with Roberson because with McCollough comitting, it will allow Roberson to play the three, which is what he wants.

Feels great to be able to contend for a NC every year, this is like living a dream but im awake. Cuse nation is a force to be ...

Feels great to be able to contend for a NC every year, this is like living a dream but im awake. Cuse nation is a force to be ...

24205076.jpg

From scout, ”I’m really close to a decision,” Roberson declared. “Actually like next week or later this week. I’m just really close to a decision. I’m just trying to figure everything out and make sure I make the right choice. Just getting all the information I can to make sure when I make the choice it’s the right one.”

Austin Colbert is supposed to announce today where he's committing. He's the other PF Nova is after. Lets see what happens.

Austin Colbert is supposed to announce today where he's committing. He's the other PF Nova is after. Lets see what happens.
What time is Colberts announcement?

No decision pushed it back, I put it on another thread.

I'm going out on a limb and say Villanova told Colbert to hold tight.

With this potential logjam I hope that the staff know an awful lot more than we do ... which would make sense.

Just food for thought...from one of the kansas posters over on scout, take it however you want.

"Lot of Nova buzz lately on Roberson...and that Dakari will end up at Cuse with their last scholly...we will see"

We could still take Roberson and Johnson if McCullough doesn't reclassify and MCW opts for the NBA. What a logjam at the 3, 4, and 5 though with help needed at the 1 ... hope Patterson learns to handle to ball very, very well.

3 ... CJ, Grant, Johnson
4 ... Rak, DC2, Roberson
5 ... Keita, Johnson, Obokoh (I'll guess a redshirt)
2 ... Cooney, Mike G
1 ... Ennis, Patterson

nova pg tyrone johnson announced he will transfer today, leaves them 2 schollies.Roberson and colbert possibly,not good on that front.On the other hand,6 3 top 60 pg looking for a home,intersting.

Top 60 pg from last years class, anybody have any info/scouting report?Did we recruit him at all?

Someone would have to go pro
Don't we have 9 recruited scholarship players this year, with 2 seniors? Without sanctions, that gives us 6 ships next year. Am I missing someone?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Don't we have 9 recruited scholarship players this year, with 2 seniors? Without sanctions, that gives us 6 ships next year. Am I missing someone?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
you are missing MG, who is redshirting.