Roberson Ledger Player of the Year | Syracusefan.com

Roberson Ledger Player of the Year

Thought Id share this if not already posted. Alot of the same footage from other vids of Tyler. I was so pumped when I got the word Roberson committed. Idk how anyone can not like this kid. Humble, hardworking, no drama, perfect combo forward for cuse style, and in my opinion...underrated. Looking forward to Tyler excelling in his time here in Syracuse.

http://www.thebasketballdiary.com/

Thought Id share this if not already posted. Alot of the same footage from other vids of Tyler. I was so pumped when I got the word Roberson committed. Idk how anyone can not like this kid. Humble, hardworking, no drama, perfect combo forward for cuse style, and in my opinion...underrated. Looking forward to Tyler excelling in his time here in Syracuse.

http://www.thebasketballdiary.com/
Yeah, this one is posted somewhere, but all good. One of those you can watch again and again, and I agree. Underrated. After all, he makes the UK 7 footer look silly, and most of those plays are on this clip. Around 47 seconds is a great turn-around post move and banks it in from fairly deep. His defense and rebounding are phenomenal and that's no opinion. Fact.

But that he is constantly looking for ways to improve his game, I really feel like he might be our next great offensive post-up man.
To be determined, but CJ/Grant/Roberson, throw in BJ, MikeG, we have some serious options at the 3-4 spots.

I figured it prolly was tee, but yeah, I agree on all counts. Its funny, he seems so shy in interviews but on the court plays like a monster...or beast,, haha. Have a feeling he will go down as one of the greats to wear Orange.

I figured it prolly was tee, but yeah, I agree on all counts. Its funny, he seems so shy in interviews but on the court plays like a monster...or beast,, haha. Have a feeling he will go down as one of the greats to wear Orange.
Love it, bro. And yup about off court vs. on court, Dr. Roberson and Mr. Beast
1239698522f9oeMa.jpg

I actually don't think that highlight video was posted bornagain! Good find. I subscribe to Basketball Diary's youtube channel and it looks like it just got posted today.
You might be right, but I thought I saw it somewhere. Too lazy to search. Either that or just know the highlights from this year.
:)
Edit: My bad, bornagain. I think you were right, looks new.
But, from my diggings, not sure if we have this one posted already, but some more Beast (this might have been the one I thought of, as it's a senior year highlight reel as well).

Now, I know I've seen this one somewhere...or have I? :p

You might be right, but I thought I saw it somewhere. Too lazy to search. Either that or just know the highlights from this year.
:)
Edit: My bad, bornagain. I think you were right, looks new.
But, from my diggings, not sure if we have this one posted already, but some more Beast (this might have been the one I thought of, as it's a senior year highlight reel as well).

Now, I know I've seen this one somewhere...or have I? :p
It feels like Deja Vu, because we have watched so many of his full games ;).

Here's the new highlight video that bornagain is talking about for those of you that hadn't clicked on his link, and want the embed version.

tee- i am guessing that is you in the bright orange??
Nah, I wish I brought my orange sweatshirt. But I have represented my orange colors ever since. ;)

Here's me, in the orange oval. From time to time, you will see me diligently scribbling into my Tyler, Malachi and others box score. Also, behind me was the St. Joseph's team that RC beat in the state TOC Final. I was talking with them, Karl Towns was there too, but he had the flu if I remember correctly. Really cool kids, some of our discussion and next post has my box score.
http://syracusefan.com/threads/su-commitments-hs-basketball-schedule-2012-2013.37677/#post-451920
Incredulous enough that these two ended up meeting at the end of the season.

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Nah, I wish I brought my orange sweatshirt. But I have represented my orange colors ever since. ;)

Here's me, in the orange oval. From time to time, you will see me diligently scribbling into my Tyler, Malachi and others box score. Also, behind me was the St. Joseph's team that RC beat in the state TOC Final. I was talking with them, Karl Towns was there too, but he had the flu if I remember correctly. Really cool kids, some of our discussion and next post has my box score.
http://syracusefan.com/threads/su-commitments-hs-basketball-schedule-2012-2013.37677/#post-451920

View attachment 3420

Tee, I grant you this "thing of beauty." Enjoy it!!!!!

http://www.damnlol.com/replacing-guns-with-thumbs-ups-34193.html

0ca955f2e3f2706b155c98c0f78c5e75.jpg

View attachment 3420

You need to USE this all the time now. Drop it in some big time discussions!!! Just like BOOM...Take this!!!!

You need to USE this all the time now. Drop it in some big time discussions!!! Just like BOOM...Take this!!!!
Ha, will do my friend. It's all in the timing.

I remember when I saw him choose us on ESPN and I was thinking to myself, who is this shy kid? I have a feeling he will hit the college scene like lightening because he's not personally loud but his game is. You watch him playing and you're like is that the same kid that was shy like he was afraid to speak on tv?

View attachment 3420

Haha - I knew as soon as I assumed that it wouldn't be you.. always works that way..

Really curious how Roberson and Grant will compare to Jr/Sr. CJ 2-4 years from now.

I love how they have longer length. Grant has really really good defensive skills one on one. He has a real scrappyness and ability to cover ground well. Hes got that long defensive hand in your face combined with the block that reacts off his tippytoes instead of anticipates with his whole body to be a stud defender.

Didn't JB say something like Grant was his best freshmen defender ever?

View attachment 3420
Lol, taking stats and everything! People must think you are a scoutt or something... Or are you???

Lol, taking stats and everything! People must think you are a scoutt or something... Or are you???
I would love to be on the side one day. I love the game, and the kids in high school, pretty raw but you can tell how hungry they are. It's almost as if making money off the sport spoils some of them down the road, whereas high school and college for the most part are more pure. Trust me, these St. Joseph's kids sitting behind me, some of them must have thought I was a s c o u t because of the knowledge of Roselle Catholic's team, ie, Roberson, Malachi, Gist, Saintil, etc.