Roll call NC State | Syracusefan.com

Roll call NC State

mark79

All Conference
Anyone else going? I’m making the trip down from Charlottesville. I’ll be sitting in section 230.

Yeah, buddy! Not sure where my tix are though, but I will be there.

I'll be there +2. We haven't bought our tickets yet but Stubhub has plenty available in 300's. Looks ends are around $25-$30 per ticket and towards middle is closer to $50. PNC is a very good venue to watch a basketball game.

I'll be there +2. We haven't bought our tickets yet but Stubhub has plenty available in 300's. Looks ends are around $25-$30 per ticket and towards middle is closer to $50. PNC is a very good venue to watch a basketball game.

Yes it is indeed. We got ours off stubhub a long time ago when the schedule first came out and got some good prices. This sure is a big game for us. Wouldn’t have thought that at the beginning of the season. Do you guys live in the triangle park area?

There’s been a few times where Orange has owned that arena.

Keep up the good work all!

I'm ready for my close up. What's my motivation?
1200px-March_Madness_logo.svg.png

Check Raleigh Craigslist, I haven't bought mine yet but there are some decent lower level seats for sale.

I'll miss this one but I'll be at UNC and at Wake. I was at the last three NC State games and we had a huge Cuse presence.

Oh, gross. Just got an email from Jetblue saying my connection from NYC to Raleigh was cancelled. No other information yet.

That's... not good.

Yes it is indeed. We got ours off stubhub a long time ago when the schedule first came out and got some good prices. This sure is a big game for us. Wouldn’t have thought that at the beginning of the season. Do you guys live in the triangle park area?
Yep live in Holly Springs (about 15 miles sw of downtown Raleigh). Looks like decent tailgating weather on Wed with sun and mid 50s.

Ok folks what would you do? I'm looking at a ten hour layover in NYC, with a flight down to Raleigh that gets me in about an hour before tip off. irline is JetBlue.

Seems risky considering flights are getting cancelled that day all over the place.

If I don't go, I'd end up eating 17,000 skymiles for the flight I booked home on Delta.

Ok folks what would you do? I'm looking at a ten hour layover in NYC, with a flight down to Raleigh that gets me in about an hour before tip off. irline is JetBlue.

Seems risky considering flights are getting cancelled that day all over the place.

If I don't go, I'd end up eating 17,000 skymiles for the flight I booked home on Delta.
Any other airlines you can use? Or do you lose miles if you switch?

Yeah it gets ugly.
Well, if nothing else, you should (fingers crossed) get you in before tip.

Maybe Delta could help? I know they can't do anything about the weather, but...

Yeah it gets ugly.
There are many airports that are within a 4-5 hour drive (Charlotte, Greensboro, Richmond, or even DC). It is probably worth seeing if you can get that and avoid NYC. 10 hours in NYC is insane. You could rent a car and return to Raleigh airport, which is only about 10 minutes to venue. Worst case there is Amtrak from NYC all the way to Raleigh. It takes like 10 hours, but hey you are at the airport that long anyway.

There are many airports that are within a 4-5 hour drive (Charlotte, Greensboro, Richmond, or even DC). It is probably worth seeing if you can get that and avoid NYC. 10 hours in NYC is insane. You could rent a car and return to Raleigh airport, which is only about 10 minutes to venue. Worst case there is Amtrak from NYC all the way to Raleigh. It takes like 10 hours, but hey you are at the airport that long anyway.

That’s true there are many nearby airports... The Richmond and Charlottesville airports near me are a 3.5 to 4 hour drive to Raleigh and that would be LOT better than that long 10 hour layover. Layovers suck. But you’re probably nearing that point where its just too much trouble and not worth it which stinks when you were all excited about it. Hope it works out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom