Roll Call TBT... | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call TBT...

Ptzburghcuse

Walk On
I plan on bringing my boys up from Pittsburgh this weekend. I bought Tix for the whole weekend. Who else is in from the board?

It might be nice to meet up. I've been on this board for a long time. My SU fandom runs deep back to early 80s but I don't get to Syracuse often.

I really like this format and love seeing some of my favorite players in action again. LGO!

assuming a win on Fri, will be there Sat with little man

prob will wear my Chukwu Stealie

Last edited:
Hope you guys all get to give a high 5.Send me a link shark...

Guys, tickets are VERY low for friday. See the link here. Trying to get more clarity on if tickets will be available at the door, but the best bet right now is a 3 day GA package.

TBT 2019

The article says single day passes for children(and military) are still available, so maybe if you already have tickets and are going with a kid ,and know and adult who needs a ticket, give that ticket to the adult and buy another kids ticket for that day at the gait. I have no idea of logistics here, just talking(typing) out loud.

IN, are we tailgating, can we tailgate?
I am going to guess OCC has no experience dealing with tailgates but will allow us to proceed as long as we behave responsibly and do not create a ruckus.

I have a grill I can bring. Maybe we can try to make some cheeseburger subs like Oswego Sub Shop, along with the normal fare?

I am going to guess OCC has no experience dealing with tailgates but will allow us to proceed as long as we behave responsibly and do not create a ruckus.

I have a grill I can bring. Maybe we can try to make some cheeseburger subs like Oswego Sub Shop, along with the normal fare?

84 time Lax Champs... I think with all those lax games, they might have had a few tailgates over the years! ;-)

Update: A well placed source at OCC has said that tailgating will be allowed, not sure on open flames thought.

I remember seeing a picture of the arena quite a while ago with all the seating folded out and it sure looked like there were more than 3500 seats. Go to the SRC info site and it says "The 60,000 square foot facility has a six-lane track, three flexible courts, meeting rooms, and seating for up to 6,500 people." Guess we will find out this weekend.

Last edited:
Update: A well placed source at OCC has said that tailgating will be allowed, not sure on open flames thought.
Tailgating without an open flame is not tailgating. It is sad picnicing. ;)

I remember being cold at a golf show there once. Pretty sure it was because of strong AC but it was a blizzard outside at the time.

Holy, completely forgot to grab tickets lol could only get the weekend pass. I'm in for Friday at least. Might have to miss Saturday and Sunday, if I do I'll have a free ticket for someone

I blew it! This totally snuck up on me and now tickets are sold out. If anyone has tickets for Friday and can't make it, I'm looking for 3 (unless I need an 4th for bringing my old Triche Big Head!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom