Ron artest is a thug | Syracusefan.com

Ron artest is a thug

that was awful.. worst part is he tried to act like it was just celebration

He's a piece of dung. Should be suspended for the rest of the season, playoffs included. And his name -- World Peace -- should be taken away.

Guy just has mental problems. I can't believe he's allowed to be near children.

whoa...wait a minute...World Peace simply raised his elbow and did not even knock out Hardin...that wasn't so bad...NOT!!!!!
Got to believe he is gone for a couple of games in playoffs too.

Mike Wilbon-"It looked like something out of Braveheart" LMAO...I literally spit my drink out when I heard him say that. The way Artest was screaming and annhilates Harden is crazy to watch in slow motion.

I normally don't wish bad on people, but I hope this loser suffers.

Honestly though, in defense of Artest, the reason it was so bad was because he ran into Harden and got a slight push from Harden with his arms raised so when he pulled the "Get off me" move it resulted in a Mortal Kombat finishing move.

Honestly though, in defense of Artest, the reason it was so bad was because he ran into Harden and got a slight push from Harden with his arms raised so when he pulled the "Get off me" move it resulted in a Mortal Kombat finishing move.
There is no defense of Artest.

There really is no defending that.

Given his history I think he deserves a lifetime ban!
There should and will be serious action taken. No room for that move in organized sports. It was so obvious is was intentional.

Is there any doubt that there is a prison stint at some point in his future? Guys with those sorts of issues eventually cross one line to many.

Fouled on the dunk and hardin did create intended uneeded contact that got under his skin but Wow.
Way over the lines.

And your point is?
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors