Rothstein continues to hate our chances | Syracusefan.com

Rothstein continues to hate our chances

his guess is as good as mine. He has no idea,

The fact that Rothstein predicts that Southerland will start next year (even with Noel at SU) illustrates this point even more. With he and Jon Heyman, I think WFAN is cornering the market on writers who know little to nothing about the sport they cover.

The fact that Rothstein predicts that Southerland will start next year (even with Noel at SU) illustrates this point even more. With he and Jon Heyman, I think WFAN is cornering the market on writers who know little to nothing about the sport they cover.

He had Fair AND Southerland starting, with Rakeem and Coleman on the bench. Made no ing sense.

He had Fair AND Southerland starting, with Rakeem and Coleman on the bench. Made no ******* sense.
5) Noel
4) Fair
3) Dirty

Is this what he said?

I think it actually makes a lot of sense to start both Fair and Southerland, though I think JB's MO in recent years is to bring some offensive firepower off the bench, and Rak/DC2 may not offer that.

I didn't view his analysis as a dig on Syracuse, it sounds like part of his rationale in giving us the lowest odds is that we are loaded in the frontcourt [from his perspective], which might preclude us from adding someone like Noel. Semi-complimentary in that regard.

But I agree--this type of analysis overall shows very little insight.

Yeah, I wrote him off as soon as I saw that he had both Dirty and CJ penciled in as starters. I mean, I suppose it COULD happen, but I just don't believe for a second it ever will. It'll be either CJ or Dirty at the three (most likely CJ), and Rak or DC2 at the four.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom