Rumor | Syracusefan.com

Rumor

bnoro

Lurker
I know a guy that's really high up at the Syracuse DA's office and he told me that Bernie Fine killed a man back in 1979 and buried the body under the Carrier Dome.

I know a guy that's really high up at the Syracuse DA's office and he told me that Bernie Fine killed a man back in 1979 and buried the body under the Carrier Dome.

I heard that too. My source is this guy, let's call him "Mark". He investigated the story for ESPN back in 1981, so you know he's legit.

Old news. The premium forum knew about this decades ago.

My sources say that if you stand in front of a mirror and chant "Bloody Mary" three times, a terrifying ghost will appear!

I heard Bernie Fine is secretly the Dos Equis guy

I heard a rumor that UConn is trying to get our ACC invite revoked so they can take our place. They've been funneling millions of dollars to ESPN.

Agree with nirvana. Pay side new about this years ago. Old news.

My sources say that if you stand in front of a mirror and chant "Bloody Mary" three times, a terrifying ghost will appear!
I heard something similar, except that it's Billy Dee Williams who appears and sexes up you with his eyes.

I heard a rumor that Jim Boeheim TRIPLE dips chips.

The monster.
This definitely makes sense when you think of why he was in the movie Blue Chips. Finally, the confusion can be put to rest.

I really just started getting into him.
Me too - he's almost 'non-country' country. I always just thought of him as another country artist (and I can't stand country), but when Bruce covered several of his songs and said what a huge fan he was of Cash, I figured there had to be something to it. Good stuff.

...pleased there is a sense of humor here...breaks the mood of not wanting to hear the results

Me too - he's almost 'non-country' country. I always just thought of him as another country artist (and I can't stand country), but when Bruce covered several of his songs and said what a huge fan he was of Cash, I figured there had to be something to it. Good stuff.
Good to meet another Bruce fan! I knew I liked you!

Heard this: Bernie Fine was in line to be picked up by the Red Sox to pitch against the Rays in the one game playoff before the ALDS started.

Honestly I don't think I've ever met someone who didn't like Bruce.

If you're talking about Bruce Campbell (I know you're not), then I'm totally on board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom