Running people over with golf carts is golf's newest trend | Syracusefan.com

Running people over with golf carts is golf's newest trend

Since there are videos you may even be able to file criminal charges, I wonder how funny they would think it was then.

That's actually exactly I was thinking. I would consider assault charges - or whatever the crime technically would be for that.

I get that age is a factor but I learned to play at a private CC. One of the first things I learned was pace of play and etiquette. My dad just told me if you want to play you follow etiquette and don't hold people up or you won't play. I can't imagine myself ever considering purposely running someone over with a golf cart even in my youth.

At the age of 41 those video's make me cringe. The body simply doesn't recover like it does in your twenties and lingering pain seems to go on forever after having any sort of semi serious injury.

I get that age is a factor but I learned to play at a private CC. One of the first things I learned was pace of play and etiquette. My dad just told me if you want to play you follow etiquette and don't hold people up or you won't play. I can't imagine myself ever considering purposely running someone over with a golf cart even in my youth.

At the age of 41 those video's make me cringe. The body simply doesn't recover like it does in your twenties and lingering pain seems to go on forever after having any sort of semi serious injury.

The potential back issues alone...

Saw a video of a guy laying on ground with his lower leg totally jacked up

Probably a serious fracture of the ankle/tibia

Now thousands of dollars for surgery and pt coming

Because idiots are running over friends in golf carts

This is legit assault

Morons

If it happened to me I'd be pissed.

I would never do this to anybody.

All that said I almost pissed myself watching these videos and couldn't stop laughing.

What the?

The dumbest thing I had ever seen at a golf course was at my friend's bachelor party. His wife's family were more of the "rough" variety who were dumb drunks. The course was very wet, so certain spots were off limits with the carts. I was in a group ahead of them, but they started going nuts destroying the fairway on purpose... they thought it was funny to slide around in there and play bumper carts in the area. I told them quietly to stop but I have no interest in getting in a fight with someone I don't know.

The golf course was in a small town and in front of many houses. Some person called the cops, and the cops walked right out to the golf course. They were kicked off the golf course. Some dumb people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom