Rushing the Field | Syracusefan.com

Rushing the Field

twinight

Scout Team
The coach loved it.

The players loved it.

I can guarantee you any potential recruits who saw a team being mobbed by its fans would love it.

If an achievement a quarter of a century in the making isn’t worth rushing the field, I’m not sure what is.

The coach loved it.

The players loved it.

I can guarantee you any potential recruits who saw a team being mobbed by its fans would love it.

If an achievement a quarter of a century in the making isn’t worth rushing the field, I’m not sure what is.
My cousin is a freshman and he got to do something I never could in my four years (three with McNabb at QB).

Never understood the criticism when this happens. Let them have their fun.

It was mostly the students. Its THEIR team. It's THEIR friends, and classmates. If Otto's Army wants to rush the field?

Not only will I "allow" it. I'll encourage it- every damn time. It's THEIR college experience. We had ours. You old farts? Nahh... LOL!

Lets GO!!!!

I think its awesome NC State was ranked high enough.

A combination of a quality opponent AND going 6-0 for the first time in 25 years, is definitely a legit enough reason for me.

I knew there’d be some nerds in the gameday thread who would have an issue with it. But the one thing I never take issue with is too much enthusiasm for the team.

In Knoxville as well. Well deserved even though I don't like the Vols.
They came back? Nice. I turned it on for the Bama scoop/score and immediately turned it off.

A combination of a quality opponent AND going 6-0 for the first time in 25 years, is definitely a legit enough reason for me.

I knew there’d be some nerds in the gameday thread who would have an issue with it. But the one thing I never take issue with is too much enthusiasm for the team.
Thirty-five.

The Tennessee field rush looks pretty intense hopefully nothing bad happens to get the karens up and arms and give them something to cry about. None of these people look remotely like students but I guess that is how they roll down there lol.

It was mostly the students. Its THEIR team. It's THEIR friends, and classmates. If Otto's Army wants to rush the field?

Not only will I "allow" it. I'll encourage it- every damn time. It's THEIR college experience. We had ours. You old farts? Nahh... LOL!

Lets GO!!!!
Really thought they were not going to let us storm when I saw the police come out. But then I saw one say just be careful to all of us. So much fun being in the front row for that experience. 6-0, we are going bowling!

They came back? Nice. I turned it on for the Bama scoop/score and immediately turned it off.
Kool Aid had a near pick 6 that would have put them up 2 scores but UT was gifted a BS pass interference. Bama missed a FG with 20 seconds left and they got enough yards to get an attempt off.

I wish Missou had taken down UGA so we could potentially have a 4 team playoff without those two.

Kool Aid had a near pick 6 that would have put them up 2 scores but UT was gifted a BS pass interference. Bama missed a FG with 20 seconds left and they got enough yards to get an attempt off.

I wish Missou had taken down UGA so we could potentially have a 4 team playoff without those two.
Classic Mizzou.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom