Russell | Syracusefan.com

Russell

I honestly rather get the pinn stripe over playing a 6-6 team in Florida. I think we can sellout the pinn stripe this time, since its on a Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well, Orlando would have been nice. I will still take Big East Champs over Russell Bowl...

Belk up next? I still prefer the best bowl versus the best competition.
If cinci looses do we get the Belk Bowl?

That will be one painful game to watch. I have watched numerous tech games (due to a lot of my friends attending there with a few actually on the mean and my hatred for the school and hoping for Beamer to lose) and they suck this year and are extremely lucky to even have the record that they have. Rutgers is also a pretty boring team. I honestly can't decide which team I want to lose more.

I honestly rather get the pinn stripe over playing a 6-6 team in Florida. I think we can sellout the pinn stripe this time, since its on a Saturday.

The team wants warm weather I think.

Since VT is so bad this year, the Russell must have decided they wanted a competitive game instead of taking the best team.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We wont sell out the pinstripe.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Belk up next? I still prefer the best bowl versus the best competition.
If cinci looses do we get the Belk Bowl?
That has been my prediction.

Same number of bowl-qualifying wins, Syracuse on a winning streak, Cincinnati (possibly) with an interim coach, possible ACC influence on the bowl organizers, Sagarin schedule strength Cincy=98 vs. Syracuse=43, Syracuse's BCS standing will likely be higher as well.

Multiple sources. Vt vs Rutgers as expected

va tech might not be available for russell as chick fil a is interested in them as well if clemson isnt available since they could be in bcs
and they pick 1st. russell could have gt or nc state

And hopefully there won't be a snowstorm from Hell the days before.

That will be one painful game to watch. I have watched numerous tech games (due to a lot of my friends attending there with a few actually on the mean and my hatred for the school and hoping for Beamer to lose) and they suck this year and are extremely lucky to even have the record that they have. Rutgers is also a pretty boring team. I honestly can't decide which team I want to lose more.
I agree. The over/under will be like 30 pts. A real snoozer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom