Rutgers can only play one way | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers can only play one way

GoSU96

Living Legend
17 pts on two long YAC plays and a short field. They turned mistakes into points.

If they need to win playing actual real offense and drive down the field, they can't do it.

They can't win a straight up game that isn't handed to them against a peer team.

If they end up in the Pinstripe against Baylor or WVU they are going to get crushed. Their best hope for a bowl win is playing an equally challenged team, like VT or NCSt.

17 pts on two long YAC plays and a short field. They turned mistakes into points.

If they need to win playing actual real offense and drive down the field, they can't do it.

They can't win a straight up game that isn't handed to them against a peer team.
One less than chip

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Well in all fairness, they were two dropped passes away from winning this game - as Chip observed No. 5 - Wright - was Louisville's MVP tonight.

Very pleased that the ACC won tonight.

I hope that Charlie Strong resists the SEC sirens and stays around to help continue to build the ACC Football League.

L'ville owned the time of possession as well. Sometime like 42 minutes to girl's 18.

Who wanted pics of RU fans? Courtesy TNIAAM.
2012-november-29-22-52-23.0_standard_709.0.jpg

They're a few years too late to be effective in the Big Ten as well. The corner is being turned in that conference, with Urban Meyer and Brady Hoke bringing ridiculous athletes to the QB position and changing the way their football is played. Rutgers will never be better than tOSU or Michigan, and probably won't be better than Penn State, Sparty or Nebraska, at least not a on a consistent basis.

Poor bastards. They just realized they go to Rutgers.

Somewhere Rutgers Al is quietly sobbing while trying to get his VHS tape of the Ru vs lville 2006 game to play one more time.

Somewhere Rutgers Al is quietly sobbing while trying to get his VHS tape of the Ru vs lville 2006 game to play one more time.
It probably didn't help watching Mike Rosario play for Florida tonight as well. Al has had a tough evening.

They all came because they thought snookie was going to be there. Rutgers doesnt have football fans.

I guarantee there is nothing quiet about his sobbing. I imagine it to be something like this:

Well in all fairness, they were two dropped passes away from winning this game - as Chip observed No. 5 - Wright - was Louisville's MVP tonight.

Very pleased that the ACC won tonight.

I hope that Charlie Strong resists the SEC sirens and stays around to help continue to build the ACC Football League.
yup. and two simple tackles from scoring three. even the long passes were only 5 yards and 15..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom