rutgers - SU opening line | Syracusefan.com

rutgers - SU opening line

upperdeck

Living Legend
I'm thinking SU by 3-4. Wont be surprised if its 2 or so, but I think Toledo is looked at as a better team by the pundits not sure about the betting public though .

I'm thinking SU by 3-4. Wont be surprised if its 2 or so, but I think Toledo is looked at as a better team by the pundits not sure about the betting public though .

su -5 or -6

su -5 or -6
Can't wait to square up on the field this week. Enough patting one another on the butt about the ACC. Time to see where we both stand. Looking forward to driving north for our game. I feel pretty good about it...

I bet you felt pretty good about it the last two years as well.

Can't wait to square up on the field this week. Enough patting one another on the butt about the ACC. Time to see where we both stand. Looking forward to driving north for our game. I feel pretty good about it...
Glad you feel so good. I'm sure it will be a nice drive (at least on the way up).

I'm thinking SU by 3-4. Wont be surprised if its 2 or so, but I think Toledo is looked at as a better team by the pundits not sure about the betting public though .[/quote

Hoping it is a pickem...SU is very unlikely to be favored based un last weeks sagarin predictor numbers

Lines aren't set based upon Sagarin.

You probably felt pretty good about getting invited to a relevant conference too -- but nope. 30-10-1

Lines aren't set based upon Sagarin.

Yes they are. At the open. Then they move based on cash flow. Opening lines follow sagarin pretty darn close

You probably felt pretty good about getting invited to a relevant conference too -- but nope. 30-10-1
I have no doubt we wind up in the ACC or Big 10(hopefully) sometime in the next few years.

The last ten years have been 5-5 so when we beat you in the dome saturday we will have a winning record for the decade against you...unless the refs forget their glasses like yesterday;)

I have no doubt we wind up in the ACC or Big 10(hopefully) sometime in the next few years.

The last ten years have been 5-5 so when we beat you in the dome saturday we will have a winning record for the decade against you...unless the refs forget their glasses like yesterday;)

Agree. How they missed the blatant PI 2 feet in front of them, which probably cost SU 7 points, is beyond me.

Looking forward to seeing both of the Rutgers fans in the Dome this week.
;-)

or maybe the MAC

I am saying it will be close to a pick 'em.

RRRUUU bringing any blowouts, tapered fades, unibrows or snooki's with you?

i hope we crush them these last couple of times we play them before they are sent off into obscurity

Yes they are. At the open. Then they move based on cash flow. Opening lines follow sagarin pretty darn close

We'll see. According to Sagarin Rutgers will be a 2 point favorite to open.

Looking forward to seeing both of the Rutgers fans in the Dome this week.
;-)

Will help bring your attendence up to an even 100 then!

All kidding aside, I am looking forward to coming up to the dome this year for our game. Taking the wife to see Jersey Boys today but next weekend is mine!

I am saying it will be close to a pick 'em.

RRRUUU bringing any blowouts, tapered fades, unibrows or snooki's with you?

If you call your friends in Poughkeepsie I will be happy to pick up a few snooki's for you on the way up to join Otto as your official NY mascots!

If we "let" you in the ACC, we'll always know who was picked first in gym class ;). And 5-5 with 4 of them being during the Grob era. So let's call that 1-5 for all intents and purposes.

nothing like pointing out that during the best period in rutgers history and the worst in SU history that Rutgers can play at .500 with SU/ if they lose this week they cant even say that.

nothing like pointing out that during the best period in rutgers history and the worst in SU history that Rutgers can play at .500 with SU/ if they lose this week they cant even say that.

Hilarious.

The last 10 years of SU football have been awful, but an RU fan brags that they are 5-5 in the last 10.

What a joke of a program.

If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about Rutgers and their fans, then I don't know what to say.

R.J. Anderson sums what we feel about feel about playing and losing to Rutgers in 2003 ".A sad moment in Syracuse history "No offense, but we just lost to Rutgers" I am sure your a good fan, but your fanbase has ridiculously overvalued how relevant your guys are nationality. I concede SU has been irrelevant since 2003 till last year, but we don't act like we have carried the football flag for the Big East like RU fans believe they do. I like RutgersAl and believe he is a good fan, but most RU fans think football started in 2006, and even if it did RU hasn't done anything since 2006 when you finished 3rd in the New Big East without Miami, Virginia Tech, or Boston College. I don't consider this game a rivalry its more of an annual root canal, because you can't stand getting the procedure but you have too and want it over. If SU-RU were a rivalry we would play one another no matter what conference each of us was in. SU's football rivals are West Virginia, and historically Penn State and Boston College. When SU leaves I hope we never play again and I bet a majority of RU fans feel the same way.

I was thinking 3-4 pts plus the home field of 3 so we would be -6.5 and then it would end up around 5 by gametime.

Vegas recommended rutgers -1 but it opened cuse -2.5/3

i don't get the vegas recommended part. i looked at 6-7 sites and they all said su anywhere from -1 to -2.5 to open. it has now moved to -2.5 to -3.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom