Rutgers Thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Thoughts

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Syracuse at Rutgers
Sunday, March 18, 2018 | 1:00 p.m.

No TV scheduled.

You can only watch online on Big Ten Plus (Subscription Required)

BTN2Go > Syracuse at Rutgers on 3/18/2018

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

Not going to get on my soapbox here but the fact this game isn't televised is an absolute embarrasment and shows how little cache Rutgers has with the B10, they should be ashamed.

Not going to get on my soapbox here but the fact this game isn't televised is an absolute embarrasment and shows how little cache Rutgers has with the B10, they should be ashamed.
Shame, local Jules Henisburg from Seton Hall Prep may be just as good as any of the heralded attackman in country but limited visibility.

With Duke and Notre Dame in the next two weeks, this is a must win game. Expecting Cuse to come out and just throttle the Scarlet Knights.

I have watched Rutgers a lot over the last two years, Henningburg is as good as advertised, he has great vision and plays very loose and relaxed as quarter back of the offence, he’s a very deliberate player that can dodge, score and feed.

Mullins is also an excellent attackman and has been slightly under the radar over the last two years.

Defensively they are a strong unit with Rexrode the standout, great feet and is as tough as they come. Bronzo is also a bruiser.

Kyle Pless is an excellent LSM, can push transition utilising his speed and is a great stick handler.

I like Edelman in goal, every athletic and a good technical stopper. Great story as he came from a community college background with CCBC Essex.

Middies to look out for are sharp shooter Casey Rose and Christian Mazzone.

Ex Cuse Face-Off man Alex Schoen also takes some draws with JoJo Francisco

Did Schoen ever play LAX for Syracuse? I know he was a WR on the football team for a year, but I don't remember seeing him on a LAX roster.

I have watched Rutgers a lot over the last two years, Henningburg is as good as advertised, he has great vision and plays very loose and relaxed as quarter back of the offence, he’s a very deliberate player that can dodge, score and feed.

Mullins is also an excellent attackman and has been slightly under the radar over the last two years.

Defensively they are a strong unit with Rexrode the standout, great feet and is as tough as they come. Bronzo is also a bruiser.

Kyle Pless is an excellent LSM, can push transition utilising his speed and is a great stick handler.

I like Edelman in goal, every athletic and a good technical stopper. Great story as he came from a community college background with CCBC Ess e x.

Middies to look out for are sharp shooter Casey Rose and Christian Mazzone.

Great review. I'm hopeful this will be a game where Varello finds a groove. However, the FOGO's from each team are both averaging a 48% win rate.
Did Schoen ever play LAX for Syracuse? I know he was a WR on the football team for a year, but I don't remember seeing him on a LAX roster.
According to his bio: Prior to Rutgers: Spent 2014 at Syracuse, lettering in football, where he played in six games... as a senior at Millburn HS named to the New Jersey Interscholastic Lacrosse League Waterman Division first team as well as New Jersey Interscholastic Lacrosse Coaches Association All-State first team ... had a 79.5 winning percentage on faceoffs ... named Millburn High Scholl Varsity Club Athlete of the Year ... team captain in both lacrosse and football ... parents are Steven and Denise Schoen ... has one sister, Samanth

A buddy's kid just committed to Rutgers for their 2019 incoming. That's all I've got to add.

Great review. I'm hopeful this will be a game where Varello finds a groove. However, the FOGO's from each team are both averaging a 48% win rate.

According to his bio: Prior to Rutgers: Spent 2014 at Syracuse, lettering in football, where he played in six games... as a senior at Millburn HS named to the New Jersey Interscholastic Lacrosse League Waterman Division first team as well as New Jersey Interscholastic Lacrosse Coaches Association All-State first team ... had a 79.5 winning percentage on faceoffs ... named Millburn High Scholl Varsity Club Athlete of the Year ... team captain in both lacrosse and football ... parents are Steven and Denise Schoen ... has one sister, Samanth
Where Syracuse and Rutgers have comparable stats, favor should lean Orange. SU has played better competition than RU. Just an opinion.

In other games, Hofstra beat Monmouth 7-6, and Richmond just beat UNC 11-10.

cats are sleeping with dogs this year.

upload_2018-3-14_20-27-44.jpeg

In other games, Hofstra beat Monmouth 7-6, and Richmond just beat UNC 11-10.
Upsets continue. The issue is not our record but the extent of our losses. UK pointed out the other day that Kiernan is a very good attackman. Him and Hennisburg and a few others present a challenge not to be underestimated. Lehigh deserving of their ranking, this was a good win on the road for RU

Assuming that we're getting bumped to 97.7 FM on Sunday, and if Higgins is in Starkville, MS with the Women's Hoop team, I wonder who gets stuck with Kyle?

It's Spring Break on the Hill, which explains the total lack of content from the Daily Orange this week.

Where has the P-S been all week?

It's Spring Break on the Hill, which explains the total lack of content from the Daily Orange this week.

Where has the P-S been all week?

Concentrating on the bball team, they forgot about the lax team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom