Rutgers vs Lehigh | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers vs Lehigh

Extreme I DVR'd the game but it cut out the last 4 mins or so when it was 10-10. Did you happen to see the end? Surprised they scored 3 that late. Will have some thoughts on the game tomorrow.

Extreme I DVR'd the game but it cut out the last 4 mins or so when it was 10-10. Did you happen to see the end? Surprised they scored 3 that late. Will have some thoughts on the game tomorrow.

Sorry, flipped back and forth between NCIS, the Pitt-BC game, and the dumpster fire at Giants HQ. :p

Looks like Lehigh scored 3 times in the last 2:00. Won the FOs.

Rutgers pulled their goalie in an ineffective attempt to double team the ball, but weak defensive pressure allowed Lehigh to score a couple of open net goals.

Hmmm was kind of hoping Rutgers would win this one. Now if we lose it could potentially be in danger of being considered another "bad loss." Also Rutgers will come into the dome completely desperate for a victory. Then again how good can they be if they lose to Lehigh at home with everyone healthy?

Rutgers had the better of first half despite being tied at half. Their offense can come from several including Gallagher and Coyne. Lehigh had spurt in fourth and Edelman did not have his usual game in net.

Rutgers had the better of first half despite being tied at half. Their offense can come from several including Gallagher and Coyne. Lehigh had spurt in fourth and Edelman did not have his usual game in net.

Rutgers was up 1 at half but I agree I thought they outplayed Lehigh in the first half and actually outworked them at the X (8-13). Second half they were up like 8-5 with about 5 minutes left to go in the third and then just collapsed getting outscored 8-2 to end the game.

Thought Gallagher played well and is definitely a matchup problem, he looked like how I had hoped Cook would. Coyne had a nice shot and goal but outside of that I didn't see much and he only had 1 pt on the game. Rutgers attack is dangerous but that midfield leaves a lot to be desired on both ends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom