Rysheed Jordan | Syracusefan.com

Rysheed Jordan

Jordan would be a very good combo guard to compliment Ennis in the backcourt. Longs arms, athletic, and can score off the bounce. Jumper needs work but that can improve.

I agree but just doubt hes thinking he can usurp ennis
Maybe he's thinking if he's good enough, JB will find him minutes - see BT/Dion. If/when MCW leaves, ballhandling becomes a huge concern, as does the backup PG spot. Cooney and MG are not the answer.

Seems like a long shot to get someone of the quality of RJ after Ennis just committed. But recruiting has taken off recently.

I thought there was some "first to commit" deal floated out there. This complicates that theory. Does RF really still have an SU offer? Or is this just some window dressing of the SU name to spice up his hype when he commits to Temple or Maryland?

I thought there was some "first to commit" deal floated out there. This complicates that theory. Does RF really still have an SU offer? Or is this just some window dressing of the SU name to spice up his hype when he commits to Temple or Maryland?

I'm guessing they are keeping a good relationship for as long as they can in case MCW blows up this year and leaves for the NBA. In which case the guard situation at SU becomes volitile and minutes go to whoever can produce.

Jordan will be up on an official October 12 and attending SU midnight madness. Just saw it tweeted by Mike McAllister and Rally Philly
That is great news.

Now we just need to get McCullough up here and see if Young will come if he hasnt already committed to UK this weekend.

@sheedjordan: My 6 final schools,,,Syracuse, temple, UCLA, Alabama, St John's, Rutgers,,, soon to come the final 3

@TheRecruitScoop
Rysheed Jordan forgot to mention Xavier is still on his list, which also consists of St. John's, Syracuse, UCLA, Rutgers, Temple & Alabama.

That's never a good sign, right?

What are the odds that JB takes a 4-man class this year?

I don't understand his school list. A consensus top 50 player has some unique schools there.

I don't understand his school list. A consensus top 50 player has some unique schools there.
I like it: NYC, Philly, LA, deep south, perrenial also ran, national power. A good, diverse sample.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

take bets on what his final 3 will be? i say us, temple (for local folk), and the johnnies

any update on our chances? he didn't stay for practice Saturday, did he?

He'd be a great compliment to Ennis, Ennis is controlled and methodical, Jordan is an explosive attacking athlete

He'd be a great compliment to Ennis, Ennis is controlled and methodical, Jordan is an explosive attacking athlete
Heck, he might even be a better point guard than Ennis.

I remember a long time ago posting that we shouldn't treat Ennis and Jordan as an either/or, but should take them both. Francis liked my post. I figured it was just blind optimism, but maybe we've really got a shot at landing two excellent guards.

I think we just got Rysheed Jordan... Roddy Picks just committed to Maryland and they were our biggest competition for his services.

Link

Edit: Not sure MD was really in the mix! I'm really starting to hate twitter!

I think we just got Rysheed Jordan... Roddy Picks just committed to Maryland and they were our biggest competition for his services.

Link
Temple and st johns bro.