Class of 2021 S Alijah Clark (NJ) Offered

CuseMan4

2nd String
I’d be ecstatic if this kid flipped to us
1) Fran Brown would look like a total loser (more than he already does from that tweet)

2) This kid is a legit player and it would suck to see him waste his talent at Rutgers. This kid would most likely be in the secondary rotation as a redshirt or true freshman. He’s a stud in my opinion

3) Deuce and Clark out of Jersey. The 2 best DBs in New Jersey coming to Cuse would be awesome. Replacements for Cisco and Trill once they leave.

Our secondary is looking really nice even after Iffy, Trill and Cisco leave. Williams, LaBrosse, Nunn, Carter, Deuce and if we get Clark are all potential ACC level starters in my opinion.

CuseMan4

2nd String
I know it’s a ways out and I love the secondary we have now but in a couple years while losing 3 studs in Iffy, Trill and Cisco.

Our starting secondary could be
CB-Williams
CB-Deuce
S-Nunn
S-Clark
Rover-LaBrosse

That’s really solid even after losing 3 studs, most likely a very minimal drop off. Great job by the staff

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
I know it’s a ways out and I love the secondary we have now but in a couple years while losing 3 studs in Iffy, Trill and Cisco.

Our starting secondary could be
CB-Williams
CB-Deuce
S-Nunn
S-Clark
Rover-LaBrosse

That’s really solid even after losing 3 studs, most likely a very minimal drop off. Great job by the staff
I like where your head is at but Clarke is a red-shirt senior, so he probably won’t be around in a couple of years.

I feel good the 2 CBs will be G Williams and Chestnut. Good to see us building some quality depth here.

CB-G Williams/Cole
CB-Chestnut/Atkinson
FS-Nunn or Greenwood or Hanna
BS-Jonas or Carter
Rover-LaBrosse/Folk

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
I like where your head is at but Clarke is a red-shirt senior, so he probably won’t be around in a couple of years.

I feel good the 2 CBs will be G Williams and Chestnut. Good to see us building some quality depth here.

CB-G Williams/Cole
CB-Chestnut/Atkinson
FS-Nunn or Greenwood or Hanna
BS-Jonas or Carter
Rover-LaBrosse/Folk
Hes talking about Alijah Clark

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom