Class of 2021 - S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was just Karen finding out that SU and Duce are trying to flip Clark and then Karen crying about it publicly, making her look like a weak little princess.

Got ya. I was wondering if Deuce/Syracuse was publicly showing Clark some love?

Does Karen think nobody is going to try and flip certain kids? wth. Is he new to this...he shouldn’t be since we flipped Trebar Pena from him.

Frankly kids should be drooling to play for this defense and these secondary coaches. They looked great today. Iffy and Williams and of course Cisco were killing it today.

Last edited:
Got ya. I was wondering if Deuce/Syracuse was publicly showing Clark some love?

Does Karen think nobody is going to try and flip certain kids? wth. Is he new to this...he shouldn’t be we flipped Trebar Pena from him.

Frankly kids should be drooling to play for this defense and these secondary coaches. They looked great today. Iffy and Williams and of course Cisco were killing it today.
Karen’s gonna Karen and Rutgers is gonna Rutgers. The best thing about committing to Rutgers is decommitting from Rutgers, Karen didn’t get the memo.

Well well, look who’s all bent out of shape. Tough talker.
8BF4AB4A-2F2D-491B-90B7-0810FF2EC01D.gif

Enough money to feed the uconn basketball team for a semester no doubt
And where does the money even come from? No sneaker company is doing that for Rutgers. The football program has to steal from the students and the few fans have their money tied up in aftermarket parts for their IROC-Z’s.

Well well, look who’s all bent out of shape. Tough talker.
Well it's obvious why they're upset, they put the full force of their writers, homer media dorks, and recruiting service bias douchebags into upping this kid's rating, the least he could do was stick RU after all the effort they put into in artificially inflating his rating.

Oh, it's only slightly artificially inflated? Well then, let's take him from those f****** losers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors