Class of 2021 - S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be ecstatic if this kid flipped to us
1) Fran Brown would look like a total loser (more than he already does from that tweet)

2) This kid is a legit player and it would suck to see him waste his talent at Rutgers. This kid would most likely be in the secondary rotation as a redshirt or true freshman. He’s a stud in my opinion

3) Deuce and Clark out of Jersey. The 2 best DBs in New Jersey coming to Cuse would be awesome. Replacements for Cisco and Trill once they leave.

Our secondary is looking really nice even after Iffy, Trill and Cisco leave. Williams, LaBrosse, Nunn, Carter, Deuce and if we get Clark are all potential ACC level starters in my opinion.

I know it’s a ways out and I love the secondary we have now but in a couple years while losing 3 studs in Iffy, Trill and Cisco.

Our starting secondary could be
CB-Williams
CB-Deuce
S-Nunn
S-Clark
Rover-LaBrosse

That’s really solid even after losing 3 studs, most likely a very minimal drop off. Great job by the staff

I know it’s a ways out and I love the secondary we have now but in a couple years while losing 3 studs in Iffy, Trill and Cisco.

Our starting secondary could be
CB-Williams
CB-Deuce
S-Nunn
S-Clark
Rover-LaBrosse

That’s really solid even after losing 3 studs, most likely a very minimal drop off. Great job by the staff
I like where your head is at but Clarke is a red-shirt senior, so he probably won’t be around in a couple of years.

I feel good the 2 CBs will be G Williams and Chestnut. Good to see us building some quality depth here.

CB-G Williams/Cole
CB-Chestnut/Atkinson
FS-Nunn or Greenwood or Hanna
BS-Jonas or Carter
Rover-LaBrosse/Folk

I like where your head is at but Clarke is a red-shirt senior, so he probably won’t be around in a couple of years.

I feel good the 2 CBs will be G Williams and Chestnut. Good to see us building some quality depth here.

CB-G Williams/Cole
CB-Chestnut/Atkinson
FS-Nunn or Greenwood or Hanna
BS-Jonas or Carter
Rover-LaBrosse/Folk
Hes talking about Alijah Clark

Last edited:
Wow... looks fun to be a DB at Cuse. If Trill wasn’t on a draft board at Wake Forest, a second trip to the ESPN top 10 plays will surely do the trick ;)

Excited to see who we can get to be the next generation.

Wow... looks fun to be a DB at Cuse. If Trill wasn’t on a draft board at Wake Forest, a second trip to the ESPN top 10 plays will surely do the trick ;)

Maybe. He looked really slow on his pick earlier in the game. I found that to be very surprising. Tech WR caught him from behind with no problem. I was thrown off by that.

I’m going to tell myself you know something so I can enjoy my weekend even more

Maybe. He looked really slow on his pick earlier in the game. I found that to be very surprising. Tech WR caught him from behind with no problem. I was thrown off by that.
Maybe, but afterall that was an ACC wide receiver who may run like a 4.4

Yeah trill looked a little slow but then I realized he’s he’s bigger than I remembered...looks more like a tight end ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom