Class of 2020 S Ben Labrosse (QC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (7/27/19)

shu 49

All Conference
I love this kid's tape, he might be my favorite recruit in our class right now and would love to see what the sites would have him at if he played in the states.

Kid seems like a ballhawk and a physical freak. Well done to the staff leaving no stone unturned.
He does have fast feet and good hips. Glad they jumped in him. One day and he became our highest rated recruit. I will take that any day.

SmilinBob

Hall of Fame
Excellent pick up and can play a hybred LB as well with that size...and with that speed? Wow, very nice.

RandomGuy

All Conference
Labrosse is an athletic freak, that doesn't care much for twitter. He has a 4.37 forty(pr) and a 41 inch vertical leap. The #1 CB in Canada. While social media silence may affect his U.S. "grade", make no mistake. They know about him up north. Jawhar jordan is .01 faster(Nikes fastest man in the west) Time to get your popcorn.

Last edited:

reedny

Stable Genius
Labrosse is an athletic freak, that doesn't care much for twitter. He has a 4.37 forty(pr) and a 41 inch vertical leap. The #1 CB in Canada. While social media silence may affect his U.S. "grade", make no mistake. They know about him up north. Jawhar jordan is .01 faster(Nikes fastest man in the west) Time to get your popcorn.
Raises his grade in my book.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom