Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Looks like tweet has been removed...hmmm.
It was a Miami photoshop of an anonymous player with his name under it. He tweeted it out with a hang loose emoji under it. He seems to have replaced it with a picture of him in some sort of practice shirt ( not Miami, but not Cuse)

Really, guys? Unless this kid is the 2nd coming of “Prime Time” Deon Sanders, what’s the angst all about?
He’s a teenager having some fun with adults, who should know better btw, choosing to follow his every tweet/word/move.
Yes, I’m in tisk-tisk mode over here, but he’s not the “be-all, end-all”. Screw him if he doesn’t wanna come here. JMHO

It was a Miami photoshop of an anonymous player with his name under it. He tweeted it out with a hang loose emoji under it. He seems to have replaced it with a picture of him in some sort of practice shirt ( not Miami, but not Cuse)

His HS school uni.

Really, guys? Unless this kid is the 2nd coming of “Prime Time” Deon Sanders, what’s the angst all about?
He’s a teenager having some fun with adults, who should know better btw, choosing to follow his every tweet/word/move.
Yes, I’m in tisk-tisk mode over here, but he’s not the “be-all, end-all”. Screw him if he doesn’t wanna come here. JMHO
No real angst. I want us to get every recruit we want, and as an SU fan who was in attendance in 1992, I always want to see us beat Miami. That said, if he doesn’t choose us, life goes on, but I’m an adult having fun too. I don’t see the point or purpose of a recruiting page if we aren’t supposed to talk about recruits. I won’t say “screw him” or anyone. I only posted something from the recruit himself that lend credence to bnoro assertions. Not losing sleep, just taking part in the conversation.

No real angst. I want us to get every recruit we want, and as an SU fan who was in attendance in 1992, I always want to see us beat Miami. That said, if he doesn’t choose us, life goes on, but I’m an adult having fun too. I don’t see the point or purpose of a recruiting page if we aren’t supposed to talk about recruits. I won’t say “screw him” or anyone. I only posted something from the recruit himself that lend credence to bnoro assertions. Not losing sleep, just taking part in the conversation.
All good, NJC. No worries.

source.gif

This kid is worth fighting for. If ur gonna go down, go down swinging and hoping Monroe keeps him orange. Come on Mr. Nunn, tell me how awesome it would be to be an all-American and future NFL guy from SU.

You want quality recruits and if you don't have one no other school will be interested. Nunn won't be the last battle in the 2019 cycle SU has to hold onto and that's a good thing even if some flip.
In what way is it a good thing if a recruit flips?

You want quality recruits and if you don't have one no other school will be interested. Nunn won't be the last battle in the 2019 cycle SU has to hold onto and that's a good thing even if some flip.
I don’t think most will flip if we can win some of the tough games. A couple upsets would make me a happy man this fall. Nunn staying with Cuse would definitely do it too.

I think there is a difference between being in a battle with good schools for a quality recruit prior to his commitment (that's a good thing) vs. having bigger schools come in and take your top recruit after their Plan A didn't work out (that's a bad thing).

Unfortunately, until we win we will have a hard time holding onto some top players. Gotta get to 6 somehow this year. I think it would be a big boost to recruiting.

Btw, hope we can hold onto this kid.