Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Jake Pickard - Wisconsin
Kielan Whitner - Appalachian St.
Kenneth Ruff - Virginia
Michael Clark - Maryland
Devon Clark - Oregon St.
Sean Riley - Arizona
Devin Butler - Maryland
Andrew Armstrong - Bowling Green
Tim Walton - Illinois
Evan Foster - Bowling Green
Kendall Coleman - Western Michigan
Josh Black - Illinois
Markenzy Pierre - Western Kentucky
Chris Elmore - Western Michigan
Trill Williams - Rutgers
Chance Amie - Houston
Tre Allison - SMU

20% of our roster switched their mind to come to Syracuse. Something to keep in mind.

A lot of people have liked this post, and it's still underrated.

Nunn seems like a good kid typical teenager. I hope for his sake he goes away to school as i have a sense it is in his best interest to break away from the Miami crowd.

Nunn seems like a good kid typical teenager. I hope for his sake he goes away to school as i have a sense it is in his best interest to break away from the Miami crowd.

Rumor has it he runs with a bad crowd.
131B399A-7330-4E6B-A224-2B7D4C0C32C2.gif

You would "kill your kid if he decommitted"? You tell me if it was overboard.
Ok I guess if u read into it kill my kid if he decommitted I was emphasizing the wrong point. My point was more on the do ur due diligence first and before committing and making a promise to someone. Take all visits and make sure where you go is certain. That’s my point. I get kids decommitted cause a coach left and that kinda a thing. So if I affended anyone I apologize. I guess I have to reread stuff.

If coaches were going to hold spots open for kids and they knew all their options ahead of time that might work but that isn't the recruiting process. An offer may be available to them today and gone tomorrow if they don't make a commitment. It's a flawed process but it is what it is.

This is a good example of why you don't start hating on a young man who is making a "life decision" that maybe to outward appearances seems a certain way. We know that his mother is an influence and would presume a positive one. I think I read here that he also runs with maybe a tough crowd. Throw in social media, coaching staff pressure from other schools and likely other influencing factors and it can absolutely result in some indecisive behavior. Hopefully the young man is getting sound counsel and if it ends with Cuse great... if it ends with another school, wish him luck.

This is a good example of why you don't start hating on a young man who is making a "life decision" that maybe to outward appearances seems a certain way. We know that his mother is an influence and would presume a positive one. I think I read here that he also runs with maybe a tough crowd. Throw in social media, coaching staff pressure from other schools and likely other influencing factors and it can absolutely result in some indecisive behavior. Hopefully the young man is getting sound counsel and if it ends with Cuse great... if it ends with another school, wish him luck.

I wish I could like this post 100X.

You are 100% spot on.

I know that sometimes people get irritated when people post rational thoughts on message boards. I have never understood it. But then again sports (like many other things, politics, religion, money etc) make us all irrational in the short term.

In reality most people get that these are kids who are making (to date) the most important decision of their lives. In fact I’d bet most of us “knew” which colleges we were going to attend, and then changed our minds a time or two (or twelve). The only difference is that it wasn’t public for the entire world to see, and even if it was, the entire internet wasn’t following us, like it seems to be for some of these top tier kids

This would be a nice development - hopefully we can get both him and Burnett back in the fold.

Would love Burnett as I think he's a stud but I think he's Penn State bound -- and if that happens, very few ever come back from that dark side.

Will say that our WR corps will be fine without him, but felt like he could have been a really, really good player in our system.

One guy here would have killed his son for such a move.
Must have married the first girl he dated, because that was a commitment

Wasn’t the point I was trying to make and I will work on it.

Ok I guess if u read into it kill my kid if he decommitted I was emphasizing the wrong point. My point was more on the do ur due diligence first and before committing and making a promise to someone. Take all visits and make sure where you go is certain. That’s my point. I get kids decommitted cause a coach left and that kinda a thing. So if I affended anyone I apologize. I guess I have to reread stuff.

You were the perfect customer when I was a car salesman. You said you would be back with your wife to buy the car that night...... even shook my hand......