Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Better believe there is. Great job by the staff not giving up on him. Says a lot actually
Huge Kudos to the staff. How often do you actually see a player decommit then recommit. Very rare, and Nunn is a hell of a player. (Assuming) he signs, he is a hell of a playmaker. Cisco, Jonas, Nunn, Iffy, Trill, etc...all those players make plays. That has the potential to be one of the best secondaries Syracuse has seen. That’s not an over exaggeration.

Thought not, what is everyone getting so excited about then?
There’s a reasonable possibility he may recommit. Which historically never happens. We’re excited because we may end up with cornelius plus a swift kick to richts sack. There’s not a ton to make that definitive yet though.

There’s a reasonable possibility he may recommit. Which historically never happens. We’re excited because we may end up with cornelius plus a swift kick to richts sack. There’s not a ton to make that definitive yet though.
Didn't some kid just de-commit and then re-commit to Rutgers?

I wonder what he told Coach Babers if he comes back.

“Coach babers, in thinking it through more, i believe syracuse is a better fit for me and i would like to come play for you.”

“Ok son. Glad to hear it. Well send the scholarship papers when its time.”

Not sure why it would be any more complicated than that.

As a parent of a 17yo HS Senior i can attest 1st hand to the indecisiveness in decision making. Its been this kids dream to go to Miami. He didnt get a offer from them and fell in love with Syracuse as his 2nd option. Visited Syracuse atleast 2x and atleast 1x on his own dime. Got a offer from his "from his dream school in Miami" only to decommitt from them 2 weeks later. IF HE DECOMMITTED from Mia to come to Syracuse sign him today. Shouldn't be that complicated. But i think people are forgetting we have Cam Jonas waiting in the redshirt freshman wing. Alot of us who evalute high school talent had him higher rated than Frisco. We are ol at safety next year if Cam is still with us

Huge Kudos to the staff. How often do you actually see a player decommit then recommit. Very rare, and Nunn is a hell of a player. (Assuming) he signs, he is a hell of a playmaker. Cisco, Jonas, Nunn, Iffy, Trill, etc...all those players make plays. That has the potential to be one of the best secondaries Syracuse has seen. That’s not an over exaggeration.
I don't think so. When I was at Syracuse we had two first round NFL safeties Tebucky Jones and Donavan Darius. They anchored the best Syracuse defense in recent history

I hope so but we are losing big Slayton up front. He doesnt get enough credit this year for his play. Gonna be tough to replace him
He also said one of the best secondaries...so losing Slayton means nothing.